Message for MYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for MYU

Other thread was closed but only think it’s fair to respond. It’s your lack of care and attention for this forum which has led to it being ruined for all

Be a man and accept some responsibility

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Other thread was closed but only think it’s fair to respond. It’s your lack of care and attention for this forum which has led to it being ruined for all

Be a man and accept some responsibility
    One thing´s for certain. There´s been a lot of crap going on since the change to new version of vB, and not all of it to do with the new format.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I don't get involved in board politics,but site not been same since early days of the.ccg,
      but hey ho
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I private messaged some seven fellow posters. I spammed no one. Some administrator, I assume, read those private messages. Then deleted them. That, I suspect, is in breach of GDPR rules and regulations. More importantly, however, it is a serious breach of faith with posters on this message board to read and delete private messages. Those still on here, please beware.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          I private messaged some seven fellow posters. I spammed no one. Some administrator, I assume, read those private messages. Them deleted it dysabked them. That, I suspect, is in breach of GDPR rules and regulations. More importantly, however, it is a serious breach of faith with posters on this message board to read and delete private messages. Those still on here, please beware.
          Does this mean u not posting me them videos now lol

Comment

If any casual reader's came upon this site in last few months,they must think wtf that lot on. The pettiness,infighting,playground behaviour or yes grown adults is shocking. Everyone needs to take stock and act accordingly. Or I take my belt to ya all

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

Does this mean u not posting me them videos now lol
              I Fed Exed them to you. Lol.

Never got involved in board politics. But can't stand by and see an injustice done.

Comment

If any casual reader's came upon this site in last few months,they must think wtf that lot on. The pettiness,infighting,playground behaviour or yes grown adults is shocking. Everyone needs to take stock and act accordingly. Or I take my belt to ya all

Well said
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

More factions than Judean rebels?

Comment

Banter is great,opinions also,but hostility is poisonous. All that will happen is traffic falls and site will die, maybe site has burned brightly and now dying like weares relationships Oooooo

Comment

Do think it is very poor that I was unable to communicate to another poster after a certain time last night. Why was no warning given to the board that the message facility was no longer in use?

Comment

Morse code,semaphore,

Comment

In response to any claims regarding GDRP regulations, content posted on the forum, exchanged via the private messaging system and the like is out of scope for GDPR unless said message contains personally identifiable information.

Ironically anybody promoting another website via unsolicited private messages could be in breach of the GDPR, as marketing can generally only be sent to people who have consented to receive said marketing information. How are you going to prove that these members agreed to receive your marketing?

Regarding the PM system, irregularities were detected in relation to PM content/quantity which raised an alarm my side. PM access was initially restricted; when this did not stem the flow PM access was withdrawn while we get things straightened out. Hopefully you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post
                            In response to any claims regarding GDRP regulations, content posted on the forum, exchanged via the private messaging system and the like is out of scope for GDPR unless said message contains personally identifiable information.

Ironically anybody promoting another website via unsolicited private messages could be in breach of the GDPR, as marketing can generally only be sent to people who have consented to receive said marketing information. How are you going to prove that these members agreed to receive your marketing?

Regarding the PM system, irregularities were detected in relation to PM content/quantity which raised an alarm my side. PM access was initially restricted; when this did not stem the flow PM access was withdrawn while we get things straightened out. Hopefully you understand.
                            So you are going to keep the PM function shut down for how long?

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

So you are going to keep the PM function shut down for how long?
                              Ultimately thats not my decision im afraid. You'll need to await further update from other staff on that side of things. Typically there isnt a great deal of usage of the PM system anyway, so shouldnt be a big deal.

It shall appear that PMs were deleted, but fear not they are still there. Just hidden/disabled for the time being.

Comment

Working...
                              X