Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We seriously need the ignore feature up and running.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

And another poster gives his view.

This messageboard is suffering because of one poster shitting all over every thread with his one view.
      To think the owner got rid of administratiors and made them mods just to allow this tool to continue posting his boring speil on Holloway is quite frankly, bizarre.
      Soo transparent all of this is, this threads not about ollie so why make out it is, and did you not post up a mac vs holloway stats thread?? lol

Anyway this is like being at school it really is, i must learn to not take the mass amount of bait thats keeps getting set out by brightons lapdogs, so no more from me in biting back, and please leave out the trolling thanks.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Soo transparent all of this is, this threads not about ollie so why make out it is, and did you not post up a mac vs holloway stats thread?? lol

Anyway this is like being at school it really is, i must learn to not take the mass amount of bait thats keeps getting set out by brightons lapdogs, so no more from me in biting back, and please leave out the trolling thanks.
        Mate, do you ever stop and wonder when the whole world seems to be against you if perhaps it's you that might be the problem? Rather than insulting other members, and/or accusing them of trolling, why don't you take some of ever mounting negative feedback directed at you on board, and make some changes?!

Comment

i must learn to not take the mass amount of bait thats keeps getting set out by brightons lapdogs
          You are like a primary school child.

Every time someone mentions something, you come back and use the same phrase.

First of all, once you were warned about trolling, you then start accusing others of trolling. Even reporting their posts like the little snitch you are.

Latest one being Lapdog. No sooner has your mate been referred to as that, you then start accusing other posters of being one.

Not once have I ever coerced anybody into agreeing with, or supporting me. No point anyway, they are all adults, with their own minds. Despite all the trouble you have caused, many of them have given you the benefit of the doubt previously. Looks like for the majority of them, their patience is wearing out.

For the record, my sole and entire interest in this place is the regular, long standing posters who I have interacted with over many years. I care about them a lot. Couldn’t give a damn about the lieing, scheming coward who owns it, or those who are assisting him in ruining it. The sooner a new forum appears where they can all post freely without your interference, the better, as far as I’m concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

First of all, once you were warned about trolling, you then start accusing others of trolling. Even reporting their posts like the little snitch you are.

Latest one being Lapdog. No sooner has your mate been referred to as that, you then start accusing other posters of being one.

Not once have I ever coerced anybody into agreeing with, or supporting me. No point anyway, they are all adults, with their own minds. Despite all the trouble you have caused, many of them have given you the benefit of the doubt previously. Looks like for the majority of them, their patience is wearing out.

For the record, my sole and entire interest in this place is the regular, long standing posters who I have interacted with over many years. I care about them a lot. Couldn’t give a damn about the lieing, scheming coward who owns it, or those who are assisting him in ruining it. The sooner a new forum appears where they can all post freely without your interference, the better, as far as I’m concerned.
            Yes that sounds great mate, look forward to signing up when its up and running, but good luck with the new forum, it sounds good.

Comment

Genuinely could you look into setting one up? Preferably one with a working ignore feature.

I feel this messageboard since last years sacking has been dominated by a debate no one is interested in.

Comment

This board is ruined which is such a shame as there are some really good posters/characters on here.
                Talking of which what happened to Matty. The guy with the 'obesity' bloke Avatar. Does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  This board is ruined which is such a shame as there are some really good posters/characters on here.
                  Talking of which what happened to Matty. The guy with the 'obesity' bloke Avatar. Does anyone know?
                  He's about on social media, just doesn't post on here any more. With the resident troll hijacking pretty much every thread, I'm not surprised.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Genuinely could you look into setting one up? Preferably one with a working ignore feature.

I feel this messageboard since last years sacking has been dominated by a debate no one is interested in.
                    It would be a good idea.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

It would be a good idea.
                      Seconded.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It's called Loft For Words. Not new but available.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

It's called Loft For Words. Not new but available.
                          No need for loft for words as the new ones been planned lol, but brighton doesnt know anything about it

Comment

No need for loft for words as the new ones been planned lol, but brighton doesnt know anything about it

Comment

Christ, you really are a bell end mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Christ, you really are a bell end mate!
                                sorry to hit a raw nerve mate, but it is soo transparent whats going on, anyway no hard feelings

Comment

Working...
                                X