X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Funnily enough, I doubt that somehow.
    Think if mac keeps that second half team and attitude and tactics we could have a chance of beating anyone especially getting that service to smith, just hooe he doesnt resort back to what he was doing before.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Think if mac keeps that second half team and attitude and tactics we could have a chance of beating anyone especially getting that service to smith, just hooe he doesnt resort back to what he was doing before.
      Have to agree.
      At HT yesterday, I was dreading this Tuesday, but after that second half display, I feel a bit more confident.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Genuine question for you. Let’s see if you are capable of a sensible answer.

As I know for a fact that they have both lied about me, lied about you and lied about posting up their so called proof, what is so wrong with me asking them why?
        Brights your a great poster mate but ffs give it a rest the rest of us are sick of all this ######
        I understand your very aggrieved but let it go mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

Brights your a great poster mate but ffs give it a rest the rest of us are sick of all this ######
          I understand your very aggrieved but let it go mate.
          Happy to mate, but others keep bringing it up.

Comment

Ok point taken mate I understand .

Comment

We also need a separate thread called Ollie v Mac so that people who want to constantly compare them can happily do this
              without recking every thread on this board .

Comment

Not an Ollie fan or a Mac fan just a Rangers fan .
                All about winning whoever the manager is anyone who does not want this is not proper Rangers

Comment

How does pinkie manage to make every thread about him and his wierd obsession with Olly?
                  Such a self absorbed irritant.

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                    How does pinkie manage to make every thread about him and his wierd obsession with Olly?
                    Another tool pops up

the conversation wasnt about ollie and our carp form atm but delicate petals have to jump on anything negative said towards super mac, hence why he got mentioned on this thread, if you dont like dont read or comment, just maybe we should comment and have digs when we find a subject not our liking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Another tool pops up

the conversation wasnt about ollie and our carp form atm but delicate petals have to jump on anything negative said towards super mac, hence why he got mentioned on this thread, if you dont like dont read or comment, just maybe we should comment and have digs when we find a subject not our liking lol
                      That’s it, insult somebody else.

I wonder if the site owner or his lapdog have got the minerals to involve themselves in at least an attempt at asking you to behave in a civil manner to other posters.

Comment

F uck sake Pinkie give it a f ucking rest will ya. You're embarrassing. This whole board has become the Pinkie show. Don't post on here much anymore because of it. I presume more will follow and this will be deserted.

Comment

If it helps at all, I think we are going through a rough patch and hope things get better soon.

Comment

Not when you give teams a 4 goal head start as good as we were in the 2nd half , we were as bad in the 1st, really have to look at why we need to let teams in front before we start playing

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              Not when you give teams a 4 goal head start as good as we were in the 2nd half , we were as bad in the 1st, really have to look at why we need to let teams in front before we start playing
                              Agree, we need to be giving it a go straight from the start like the second half on saturday, then if need be take the brakes off when & if we`ve got a goal or two infront, not the other way round, personally would just like to see us giving it the whole game like that 2nd half, as was superb to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                                And another poster gives his view.

This messageboard is suffering because of one poster shitting all over every thread with his one view.
                                To think the owner got rid of administratiors and made them mods just to allow this tool to continue posting his boring speil on Holloway is quite frankly, bizarre.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X