This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could have won that yesterday

Given some of the chances we had but missed in second half alone. Wells pen, one saved by camp from Wells on line, smith had one just miss post and another tipped over by camp and smith had one taken off his head by Hall

you see all those chances go begging then you see them get a fourth from ball which hits post, nut megs keeper then falls at feet of guy to secure hat trick

sometimes it’s just not meant to be

9.30 am Sunday Morning. Still with a dull ache void in my chest after that agonising loss and injury time penalty miss after a herculean fightback.

Win, Lose or draw i'm normally serene these days but that defeat had me erupting in the style of Captain Kronos with his wooden Stake in a carpathian Vampire Coven.

We got 2 young lads in work, both Birmingham fans, and who look on QPR like they're clash of the titan gods floating on a oort cloud looking down on their dominion of underman creation cast from their 4th rib. so fkn patronising.

When we got the penalty i had visions of sweeping into work Monday morning after our fantastical resurgence to a 4-4 draw and juttIng Out my chin like Benito Mussolini sitting on the back seat of his kubelwagen Sweeping though the ruins of Albania .

But thats all fu cked now.
    Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

But we didnt win though, and we didnt even draw westy & heres the form table......

Screenshot_2019-02-10 Championship Form Table.png
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        But we didnt win though, and we didnt even draw westy & heres the form table......

Screenshot_2019-02-10 Championship Form Table.png
        Bring back Ollie?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Bring back Ollie?
          Could of, should of etc. He has a point though. Another loss and its pretty much same old. If we ignored the cup run it would be pretty dire. Let's hope we turn up against a good Watford side
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Could of, should of etc. He has a point though. Another loss and its pretty much same old. If we ignored the cup run it would be pretty dire. Let's hope we turn up against a good Watford side
            Not forgetting ashton gate on tuesday night weare.

Comment

It’s ok though as after last two seasons I’ve become accustomed to that losing feeling

Comment

This season has been the most enjoyable in a long time.

Comment

I’m wondering whether a couple of posters on here secretly celebrated our penalty miss yesterday.....anything to prove a point

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    It certainly has been James. But for as entertaining as that was yesterday I would have taken first half display in second half and a goal going in off Smiths #### to win one nil.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

It certainly has been James. But for as entertaining as that was yesterday I would have taken first half display in second half and a goal going in off Smiths #### to win one nil.
                        Yeah agree and I hate losing and form has been poor recently. But we have to look longer term, it would take an Ian Holloway collapse to get us close to relegation zone.

Days like yesterday show that likes of Scowen probably need to move on if we want to improve. On flip side, Cousins is a player I think we should work with. All about having a stronger squad and I think/hope games like yesterday will show to McLaren and Les who needs to stay and who should be moved on. I also wouldn’t change our 1 up top formation but I think we now have shown we can change to a more attacking formation at home.....though probably not against Watford.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Hilarious thing is westy youre soo hyprocritical, that second half yesterday youd be coating ollie black & blue cos we lost and are second from bottom in the form table, 5 defeats on the bounce lol, youdbe giving it "you cant win matches going gung ho how we did yesterday blah blah blah

Point is you lot apart from being sheep following each other , you lot hate ollie that much you cant even bring yourself to coat mac when he should be getting it, same as the lack of bigging up smiths game yesterday, and thats cos hes a ollie type player & you lot just cant bring yerselfto do it

Anyway looking forward to getting back up the form table at ashton gate on tue night, cmmon you rrrss

Comment

Is that your reaction to our missed penalty?

Comment

Hilarious thing is westy youre soo hyprocritical, that second half yesterday youd be coating ollie black & blue cos we lost and are second from bottom in the form table, 5 defeats on the bounce lol, youdbe giving it "you cant win matches going gung ho how we did yesterday blah blah blah

Point is you lot apart from being sheep following each other , you lot hate ollie that much you cant even bring yourself to coat mac when he should be getting it, same as the lack of bigging up smiths game yesterday, and thats cos hes a ollie type player & you lot just cant bring yerselfto do it

Anyway looking forward to getting back up the form table at ashton gate on tue night, cmmon you rrrss
                              You are either Kim Holloway or Marc Bircham. No one else champions meciocrity like you do and mediocrity is being kind regards last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X