Nantes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nantes

Is it really necessary for these utter w@nkers to threaten legal action about the first instalment of the fee for Emiliano Sala?

Surely this could be handled with just a touch of dignity, behind closed doors, rather than tarnish the poor fellas memory with such disgraceful behaviour.

Or have I got this wrong?

not up with the details of the transfer Brights. Are Cardiff legally obliged to pay for the transfer fee? Nevertheless, agree, a little bit of sensitivity wouldn't go amiss
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

BBC story here mate :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47146614

Just think it would be better dealt with in private.

Comment

Mate,Cardiff bought him,someone linked to their club got him a flight that ended in disaster. Nante are not being unreasonable.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Mate,Cardiff bought him,someone linked to their club got him a flight that ended in disaster. Nante are not being unreasonable.
          Not suggesting they don’t owe the money Leighs, just thought the threat of legal action is somewhat premature seeing as there is still a body to recover from the plane. All very tacky.

IMO

Comment

mate its a business,not a family.17 mill give u bit more intrest than 100 quid lol
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Cardiff are supposed to pay £15 mill, the agreed transfer.
              They insured him for £ 16 mill....

Comment

Working...
              X