X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Admin/Mods

MYUagoodm

Hi fellas, wonder if you could help.

I’ve just noticed some changes to the look of the layout I’m seeing. I understand that changes needed to be made to permissions etc., but it seems to have disabled some other features.

When I click on my username in top right hand corner and then on the ‘My Recent Posts’ tab, I get a message saying “Sorry, you are not authorised to view this page”.

I was about to send you a PM, but it would appear that I don’t even have that option any longer, looks like the ability to send or receive them has been disabled too. In fact, my entire history of PM’s has gone missing also.

Would be grateful if you could fix the issue for me today at some point.

Thanks in advance.

You deleted, restored and then closed another members thread whilst being a normal member, which meant you still had some mod permissions. It's are very different on here and had to play around to find the right settings.

It should be fine now.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      You deleted, restored and then closed another members thread whilst being a normal member, which meant you still had some mod permissions. It's are very different on here and had to play around to find the right settings.

It should be fine now.
      Yes, I closed a thread. To stop further arguments. Shame you seem to want them to continue.

But yes, it’s fine again now, so thank you.

Comment

Just stating what it says, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Just stating what it says, that's all.
          Yes, well done. You have proof of something I admitted to.

And choose today of all days to attempt to start another row.

I only started this thread as you won’t reply to text messages, won’t answer my phone calls, or call me back. And I did so in this section to avoid a fuss, as I couldn’t PM you either.

Get well soon.

Comment

Brights chill mate. Blokes been away for health reasons and get loads of abuse. He clearly doesn't need his phone going 24 7 and i think you have taken this whole moderation role far too serious.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
            X