X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Why would it get messy Lymes? ...Currently, after two years of negotiations, the government have come up with the shittest 'deal' you could imagine....suitable to neither remain or leave.

Now, I hate the conservative party more than anyone, but I'm pretty sure they haven't come up with this deal on purpose to #### us all off.... They are trying to deliver a brexit that doesn't exist and is not attainable.

When Theresa May eventually stops avoiding parliament and her 'deal' is voted down, she will have to either call a general election or hand it back to the British public.....
    I'm not, that is exactly what they have done

Leave a comment:

• Johnnykc
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post

but that won't be the end of it Leighsy, far from it, it will get very messy, very ugly
    Why would it get messy Lymes? ...Currently, after two years of negotiations, the government have come up with the shittest 'deal' you could imagine....suitable to neither remain or leave.

Now, I hate the conservative party more than anyone, but I'm pretty sure they haven't come up with this deal on purpose to #### us all off.... They are trying to deliver a brexit that doesn't exist and is not attainable.

When Theresa May eventually stops avoiding parliament and her 'deal' is voted down, she will have to either call a general election or hand it back to the British public.....

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    but that won't be the end of it Leighsy, far from it, it will get very messy, very ugly
    I'm afraid you're right Lymes.

I am certainly no expert when it comes to politics, and I realise some on here dismiss JRM as an out of touch snotty toff born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but if they can temporarily put those views to one side, are they able to actually dismantle any of his arguments here using sound reason and logic? Please educate me if you can:

Last edited by Stanley; 14-12-2018, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    I think what a lot of people dont get is , we on Left . , the working class traditional Left........ voted to leave the EU . Look at all the labour strongholds in the North ,all voted to leave , the few London boroughs that are still majority white working class ,voted to leave, Bexley ,Sutton ,Havering and Hillingdon .
    Thgis is not a Left /Right wing debate , The union that i am involved in ASLEF pushed for a leave vote
    Antfa certainly dosnt represent me ....
    George Galloway gave a fantastic speech at one of the Leave meetings. What a orator he is, pity I disagree with 90% of what he says

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Because as you say Vesps, you're "working class traditional Left", whereas Antifa are far-left extremists. Major difference. They claim to be everything they are not because they're ideology is closer to actual fascism than anything else. Profa would be a more accurate title.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    she stuck,its all going to come back to another vote,be choice between hard leave or remain. And people so bored now the remain will win.So we waste years and countless money to be exactley where we started.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    she stuck,its all going to come back to another vote,be choice between hard leave or remain. And people so bored now the remain will win.So we waste years and countless money to be exactley where we started.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    I think what a lot of people dont get is , we on Left . , the working class traditional Left........ voted to leave the EU . Look at all the labour strongholds in the North ,all voted to leave , the few London boroughs that are still majority white working class ,voted to leave, Bexley ,Sutton ,Havering and Hillingdon .
    Thgis is not a Left /Right wing debate , The union that i am involved in ASLEF pushed for a leave vote

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Can’t stand the bloke, a proper irritating little squeak.

Leave a comment:

• Blobbers
    replied
    Well I never,a Grauniad contributor lying?I thought lefties always embraced the Truth.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    the treacherous May has won the confidence of her discredited party, some believe only because she will resign after her betrayal of 17.4 million voters. Who'd want to take up the poison chalice when she slinks away (to be handed a lucrative job in Brussels no doubt) The Conservatives won't be elected or trusted for many years to come

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    I am done with voting for ever,not even going to do x factor,they can all do one.stay leave Labour Tory I beyond care

Leave a comment:

• Johnnykc
    replied

But you dont speak out about Islam`s intolerance
    To be fair to me... it doesn't appear on this forum as a rule....

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied

thank you Lymes.... I'm well aware of generally how sound Vespas political views are!

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied

I'm against extremism in all forms Vespa.
    But you dont speak out about Islam`s intolerance

Leave a comment:

Working...
X