Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-14278957

interesting bit at the end.... what are your suggestions?
    Also he was convicted for just threatening and abusive words, hardly anything and im sure there are plenty of us on here who have had the same or even on a rowdy night out years ago lol talk about milking it
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-14278957

interesting bit at the end.... what are your suggestions?
      I had no idea he had a football conviction ,i thought you were talking about Tommy Robinson from Lutons MIG firm ,so i hold my hands up to that .

As me me knowing how to make the best Brexit possible ,i`m not in charge of the Brexit negotiations ! Thank f uck.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

There’s a second referendum on the cards I tell thee.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

From yesterday's Open Europe news summary:

...Defence Minister Tobias Ellwood told the Sunday Times, “If parliament does not agree a Brexit deal soon, then we must recognise that the original mandate to leave, taken over two years ago, will begin to date and will, eventually, no longer represent a reflection of current intent.”

How can a man, supposedly a representative of the people and an upholder of the rule of law, spout views like this? Are the British people to hold constant Brexit referendums, joining then leaving then rejoining the EU as "current intent" changes? Of course, we all know that he does not believe his own drivel at all. He is simply paving the way to ignore the Brexit referendum of 2016 and keep holding referendums until the British people "get it right". Then no more referendums. This was the modus operandi in Ireland.

Patrick Barron - lecturer in Austrian school economics.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Lol that was back in 2011, i suppose we could drag up about things that some politicians have done in the past and still now, id rather have someone leading our once great country whos got a spine instead of these spineless traitors that are ruinning our country right now trying to hand it all over to the eu! Johnny youre the perfect example of who the media are targetting in there propaganda machine by our government.
            Hey Pinkie , good to have you back mate
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Hey Pinkie , good to have you back mate
              Ha nice1 thanks vesps you old tart been on a vacation good to still see you around posting vesps

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

convicted football hooligan ,who beats up women ?
                The football hooligan , called Tommy Robinson is a completely different person ,just with the same name .
                As for beating up women ?
                Ukip isn`t a far right party , last time i looked , wouldn`t vote for them myself , but hardly far right.
                Think you need to get your facts straight ,mate.
                This is Antifa trying to stop free speech and remainers attempting to go against democracy ,these people should just face facts ,they lost the vote and now should stop blubbing and help make the best Brexit possible for the good of the country.
                he use to own a few sun bed shops in Looooooton so Gucci Chris off here told me,and did a bit of importing from south america.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Also he was convicted for just threatening and abusive words, hardly anything and im sure there are plenty of us on here who have had the same or even on a rowdy night out years ago lol talk about milking it
                  I'm sorry pinkie.. I bow to your superior legal knowledge. No idea he was convicted of the well known offence of 'threatening and abusive words.....

Pinkie, youre the perfect example of who Stephen yaxley Lennon and the far right are targetting in their propaganda machine .....

Comment

Lol that was back in 2011, i suppose we could drag up about things that some politicians have done in the past and still now, id rather have someone leading our once great country whos got a spine instead of these spineless traitors that are ruinning our country right now trying to hand it all over to the eu! Johnny youre the perfect example of who the media are targetting in there propaganda machine by our government.
                    Hello Pinks, good to see you back

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Hello Pinks, good to see you back
                      Nice1 thanks dave, thanks for the welcome back, always nice to be back

Comment

I'm sorry pinkie.. I bow to your superior legal knowledge. No idea he was convicted of the well known offence of 'threatening and abusive words.....

Pinkie, youre the perfect example of who Stephen yaxley Lennon and the far right are targetting in their propaganda machine .....
                        Perfect example of someone who cares for his country and cultures we had, just how does that make that far right?! You sound just like the globalists and media.

Comment

Perfect example of someone who cares for his country and cultures we had, just how does that make that far right?! You sound just like the globalists and media.
                          What on earth does that mean? Please explain it to me because it sounds like a soundbite with f uck all meaning

Comment

Most Brits I bump into over here, and there is quite a few who have emigrated over here in recent years; claim they moved over as they were fed up with being branded a racist for once having pride in their country.
                            I still love my country of birth, and although I am now a dual national, I will always put my country of birth first.
                            When I was over last year, it was the first time back in 10 years, and other than a trip to LR for a game, I couldn't wait to leave.
                            The rest of The World is laughing at the joke that is Brexit.
                            I have never had no political leaning, nor do I lean left or right; but when I fly a Union Jack on the side of my house, my neighbours admire it, and do not accuse me of being a nationalist or a racist.
                            It hurts me to admit this, but my country is not the same country I grew up in.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

my eldest doesnt class himself as british but european,prob because he works with half of europe lol
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

What on earth does that mean? Please explain it to me because it sounds like a soundbite with f uck all meaning
                                I wont waste my time explaining if you dont understand what loving your own country means without thinking thats far right

Comment

Working...
                                X