X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    my brother went on it, absolutely no trouble whatsoever. Met working class marchers from Bolton and Middlesbrough, salt of the earth and a thoroughly enlightening experience he had. nb he was talking to a Palace fan from Croydon, said he has never seen a Rangers fan and looked at my brother as if he'd seen an endangered species
    To be fair though ,i bet you don`t get too many Palace fans from Shepherds Bush

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

You're right.... what has become of democracy when a convicted football hooligan who beats up women whilst spouting far right views can't wander about with his mates of a Sunday without some ####er taking offence... beggars belief...
    convicted football hooligan ,who beats up women ?
    The football hooligan , called Tommy Robinson is a completely different person ,just with the same name .
    As for beating up women ?
    Ukip isn`t a far right party , last time i looked , wouldn`t vote for them myself , but hardly far right.
    Think you need to get your facts straight ,mate.
    This is Antifa trying to stop free speech and remainers attempting to go against democracy ,these people should just face facts ,they lost the vote and now should stop blubbing and help make the best Brexit possible for the good of the country.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

You're right.... what has become of democracy when a convicted football hooligan who beats up women whilst spouting far right views can't wander about with his mates of a Sunday without some ####er taking offence... beggars belief...
    Do you challenge everyone Johnny?
    Burglars? Drug Dealers? Pimps? Rapists? Bloke who goes home on Sat night pissed up and belts the missus about a bit?
    They all wander about the streets here in the UK, and Ireland I hear

Leave a comment:

• Johnnykc
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    What cracks me up is ,the remoaners have a " peoples vote / remain in Europe /ignore democracy march , and it goes off peacefully . It goes off peacefully because they are allowed to march ,and noone who has opposing views feels the need to try to stop them , you know freedom of speech and all that .
    There is a pro Brexit march and antifa and the other unwashed anarchists have to take to the streets too ,to have a counter demo . Then , and you couldnt make this up ,the remoaners are all over twitter banging on about the trouble on the pro Brexit march !! As if it is caused by anyone but themselves ,or people in their ranks.
    Democracy has gone out of the window ,in the minds and actions of these people .

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    The parliamentary vote is now off.
    A second referendum is on the cards me thinks...

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    my brother went on it, absolutely no trouble whatsoever. Met working class marchers from Bolton and Middlesbrough, salt of the earth and a thoroughly enlightening experience he had. nb he was talking to a Palace fan from Croydon, said he has never seen a Rangers fan and looked at my brother as if he'd seen an endangered species

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    That is nail on head, i agree. If only the msm could see these things
    as clear as Vespa.
    Or at least report the facts

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Nail on head Vesps.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    What cracks me up is ,the remoaners have a " peoples vote / remain in Europe /ignore democracy march , and it goes off peacefully . It goes off peacefully because they are allowed to march ,and noone who has opposing views feels the need to try to stop them , you know freedom of speech and all that .
    There is a pro Brexit march and antifa and the other unwashed anarchists have to take to the streets too ,to have a counter demo . Then , and you couldnt make this up ,the remoaners are all over twitter banging on about the trouble on the pro Brexit march !! As if it is caused by anyone but themselves ,or people in their ranks.
    Democracy has gone out of the window ,in the minds and actions of these people .

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    what you larfing at?

Leave a comment:

• Johnnykc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    started a topic for the love of one's Country

for the love of one's Country

we march at noon