Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for the love of one's Country

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • for the love of one's Country

    we march at noon
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      what you larfing at?

      Comment


      • #4
        What cracks me up is ,the remoaners have a " peoples vote / remain in Europe /ignore democracy march , and it goes off peacefully . It goes off peacefully because they are allowed to march ,and noone who has opposing views feels the need to try to stop them , you know freedom of speech and all that .
        There is a pro Brexit march and antifa and the other unwashed anarchists have to take to the streets too ,to have a counter demo . Then , and you couldnt make this up ,the remoaners are all over twitter banging on about the trouble on the pro Brexit march !! As if it is caused by anyone but themselves ,or people in their ranks.
        Democracy has gone out of the window ,in the minds and actions of these people .
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

        Comment


        • #5
          Nail on head Vesps.

          Comment


          • #6
            That is nail on head, i agree. If only the msm could see these things
            as clear as Vespa.
            Or at least report the facts

            Comment


            • #7
              my brother went on it, absolutely no trouble whatsoever. Met working class marchers from Bolton and Middlesbrough, salt of the earth and a thoroughly enlightening experience he had. nb he was talking to a Palace fan from Croydon, said he has never seen a Rangers fan and looked at my brother as if he'd seen an endangered species
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

              Comment


              • #8
                The parliamentary vote is now off.
                A second referendum is on the cards me thinks...
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  What cracks me up is ,the remoaners have a " peoples vote / remain in Europe /ignore democracy march , and it goes off peacefully . It goes off peacefully because they are allowed to march ,and noone who has opposing views feels the need to try to stop them , you know freedom of speech and all that .
                  There is a pro Brexit march and antifa and the other unwashed anarchists have to take to the streets too ,to have a counter demo . Then , and you couldnt make this up ,the remoaners are all over twitter banging on about the trouble on the pro Brexit march !! As if it is caused by anyone but themselves ,or people in their ranks.
                  Democracy has gone out of the window ,in the minds and actions of these people .
                  You're right.... what has become of democracy when a convicted football hooligan who beats up women whilst spouting far right views can't wander about with his mates of a Sunday without some ####er taking offence... beggars belief...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

                    You're right.... what has become of democracy when a convicted football hooligan who beats up women whilst spouting far right views can't wander about with his mates of a Sunday without some ####er taking offence... beggars belief...
                    Do you challenge everyone Johnny?
                    Burglars? Drug Dealers? Pimps? Rapists? Bloke who goes home on Sat night pissed up and belts the missus about a bit?
                    They all wander about the streets here in the UK, and Ireland I hear

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

                      You're right.... what has become of democracy when a convicted football hooligan who beats up women whilst spouting far right views can't wander about with his mates of a Sunday without some ####er taking offence... beggars belief...
                      convicted football hooligan ,who beats up women ?
                      The football hooligan , called Tommy Robinson is a completely different person ,just with the same name .
                      As for beating up women ?
                      Ukip isn`t a far right party , last time i looked , wouldn`t vote for them myself , but hardly far right.
                      Think you need to get your facts straight ,mate.
                      This is Antifa trying to stop free speech and remainers attempting to go against democracy ,these people should just face facts ,they lost the vote and now should stop blubbing and help make the best Brexit possible for the good of the country.
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        my brother went on it, absolutely no trouble whatsoever. Met working class marchers from Bolton and Middlesbrough, salt of the earth and a thoroughly enlightening experience he had. nb he was talking to a Palace fan from Croydon, said he has never seen a Rangers fan and looked at my brother as if he'd seen an endangered species
                        To be fair though ,i bet you don`t get too many Palace fans from Shepherds Bush
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Antifa - probably the biggest contradiction ever in the history of militant groups. Hypocritically claiming to be anti-fascist when they are the exact opposite, using violence and intimidation to shut down the right to free speech, the right to peaceful protest, and anything else democracy stands for. Total cowards too for covering the faces too as clearly they have something to hide. Show their faces if they truly believe they have any moral virtuousness on their side.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vespa View Post

                            convicted football hooligan ,who beats up women ?
                            The football hooligan , called Tommy Robinson is a completely different person ,just with the same name .
                            As for beating up women ?
                            Ukip isn`t a far right party , last time i looked , wouldn`t vote for them myself , but hardly far right.
                            Think you need to get your facts straight ,mate.
                            This is Antifa trying to stop free speech and remainers attempting to go against democracy ,these people should just face facts ,they lost the vote and now should stop blubbing and help make the best Brexit possible for the good of the country.
                            https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-14278957

                            interesting bit at the end.... what are your suggestions?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

                              https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-14278957

                              interesting bit at the end.... what are your suggestions?
                              Lol that was back in 2011, i suppose we could drag up about things that some politicians have done in the past and still now, id rather have someone leading our once great country whos got a spine instead of these spineless traitors that are ruinning our country right now trying to hand it all over to the eu! Johnny youre the perfect example of who the media are targetting in there propaganda machine by our government.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X