Deontay Wilder - Tyson Fury fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder - Tyson Fury fight

Any streams available for the fight tomorrow night? Or should I say morning as I think it's set to start around 5am.

I have a sneaky feeling Fury will do it, but VERY hard to call.

would of liked to have tuned in but can't stay up til 5am ,think it's come to early for tyson he looked slow and cumbersome in his last outing . think wilder will have too much for him , can't see it going past 6 or 7 rounds , tyson has lost to much weight to quickly

Comment

Fury was farking robbed. Dominated that fight until the last 2 rounds, how that's a draw I don't know
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Fury was farking robbed. Dominated that fight until the last 2 rounds, how that's a draw I don't know
        The Mexican judge seemed to get it totally wrong. There were calls for him not to work in the sport again. All the commentators agreed Fury had won.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

The Mexican judge seemed to get it totally wrong. There were calls for him not to work in the sport again. All the commentators agreed Fury had won.
          He had Wilder 4 rounds up at one point. Not a single clue what he's doing as a judge, unless (as I suspect) money has changed hands somewhere.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

rematch nailed on,poor joshua being sidelined as this a better fight.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

shows how much i know

Comment

He was knocked down twice, don't know how he got up second time. If I'd knocked someone down twice in the last 3 rounds I'd wonder how I lost.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  If I'd knocked someone down twice in the last 3 rounds I'd wonder how I lost.
                  Not if you knew how fights are scored.....

The real point about all this is that everyone knew that a re-match was written in to the contracts, neither manager denied it. There's a real problem with that for obvious reasons.

This result (or a TF verdict) maxes the pay out and sidelines AJ. Job done.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Not if you knew how fights are scored.....

The real point about all this is that everyone knew that a re-match was written in to the contracts, neither manager denied it. There's a real problem with that for obvious reasons.

This result (or a TF verdict) maxes the pay out and sidelines AJ. Job done.
                    I agree TF dominated as a more skillful boxer. I think you're right about the rematch given the length of the ref's count in the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

I agree TF dominated as a more skillful boxer. I think you're right about the rematch given the length of the ref's count in the 12th.
                      He said using the full count was deliberate so as to give him the full time to recover. He said that when boxers try and get up too quickly they're often not ready and their legs can go.

Comment

We need VAR

Comment

Working...
                        X