coppers getting a shoeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coppers getting a shoeing

in the past you'd to be over 6ft to be in the Met. Now, with all this pc ###### you get in if you're 5ft nowt. No wonder they get tossed around and thrown all over the place
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

I often spot a couple of plod in the local builders cafe, the last place one of them should be. She looks like a Weeble already, any bigger and her partner could roll her like a bowling ball to take out criminals.
    Same problem with firefighters unfortunately.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

when you come out after a game you see plod lining all along SA Road and sadly you think what good are half of them if it goes off
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Tbd if I saw plod or anyone getting a slap I'd probably try and intervene. I wouldn't get me phone out and film
        Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 22-11-2018, 05:24 PM.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Tbd if I saw plod or anyone getting a slap I'd probably try and intervene. I sheff wouldn't get me phone out and film
          You'd treat it like "a tag team" fight, give the "baddie" a tap ,on the shoulder and continue shoeing the bill

Comment

when i was much younger and got in any trouble i always got caught by fast ,early 2o's athletic coppers , i look at some of the met now and wonder why weren't they built like that when i was young

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              when i was much younger and got in any trouble i always got caught by fast ,early 2o's athletic coppers , i look at some of the met now and wonder why weren't they built like that when i was young
              Because they don't have to walk the beat anymore. In fact you don't even see many plod in motors unless they're popping out to get their lunch. Rely on computers, CCTV and body cams so don't need to be able to run.

Comment

i saw 2 cozzers near my estate , i asked them were they lost , they didn't look to happy

Comment

I came out of pub years ago now little bit tipsy and there were a van load of coppers parked opposite.
                  So after being dared i went over tapped on the window, and then asked the fella for a 99 and a cornetto.
                  Bit like your experience 72, didn't get a laugh at all.....actually quite rude in his response

Comment

Working...
                  X