Grenfell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenfell

Call me Mr.Picky if you like.We've had a spate of knifings/murders,a 98 year old widower attacked in his own home suffering life threatening injuries....but prioritising a Police commander, a Police helicopter and a full forensic team to investigate the burning of an empty cardboard box?Can't quite put my finger on it but what's wrong with this picture?

It actually does throw up some massive contradictions. For example had someone done that and claimed it as a work of art and placed it or the footage in a gallery, I seriously doubt this kind of disproportionate fuss would have kicked in. Indeed I can imagine it being defended on the grounds that it represents a critique of the authorities concerned.

The establishment is sensitive about Grenfell and its implications, and their heavy handed response is all about that. Arresting a couple of people for behaving in questionable taste has nothing to do with the victims or their relatives.

Comment

did they call the fire brigade in to confirm the seat of the fire in garden
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
      X