• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    ...and if posh spice comes round my 'ouse wiv a pot of tea anna biscuit
    and spills some tea on me carpet.
    I'm gonna say oi posh, i admire your
    number one song achievements of you and yer mates & well done girl for baggin the boy
    beckham.
    BUT!!!!
    ya don't come rand 'ere wiv ya bourbons and earl grey
    chuckin it all over me faux axminster then giggling about it
    like weak in the 'ead theresa may in the 'ouse of commons
    ya stuck up tuneless miserable bitch
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Last edited by QPRDave; 18-11-2018, 09:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    I don't know anyone who has changed their mind, but I know plenty who are fuming. The end of the Tories and democracy in this country
    Agree Lyme

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Little bit dramatic Lymes?

We had a vote (we do that quite regularly in this country)........ self serving politicians don’t deliver on the promises they make (this also happens a lot in this country)

All this nonsense talk about ‘the biggest act of treachery’ and ‘the end of democracy’...... it’s what politicians do for Christ’s sake.....

For some reason people think this vote is somehow different and by calling it things like “the people’s vote” and bleating on endlessly about “the will of the people” ....it makes it different..... well.... it doesn’t...
    You must be #### a hoop Johnny all us thickos put back in our place.
    Doesn't matter about democracy, as we were all stupid to understand it.
    Never even had to implement it, thanks to whingeing scare mongering remainer politicians
    convincing the "I'll hide behind my curtains brigade" that everything from medicine to mars bars
    will be extinct.
    You just remember though, that the biggest turnout for any election, has had it's result
    over turned. So if they can get away with it once, next time it might be you and yours that suffer
    from the treachery

Leave a comment:

• Johnnykc
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    I don't know anyone who has changed their mind, but I know plenty who are fuming. The end of the Tories and democracy in this country
    Little bit dramatic Lymes?

We had a vote (we do that quite regularly in this country)........ self serving politicians don’t deliver on the promises they make (this also happens a lot in this country)

All this nonsense talk about ‘the biggest act of treachery’ and ‘the end of democracy’...... it’s what politicians do for Christ’s sake.....

For some reason people think this vote is somehow different and by calling it things like “the people’s vote” and bleating on endlessly about “the will of the people” ....it makes it different..... well.... it doesn’t...

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    been work,are we in, out, undecided,general election,looking for a new pm,yet? i cant keep up.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    You also get fined for not crossing the road at 90°

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    how we ever thought we would get a good deal from europe is beyond me.I mean we dont get given many points in eurovision so why would they treat us good otherwise.They have short memories,if it wasnt for us and a couple of colonials they all be german now and suffering with on time decent trains, mercedes taxis and love david hasselhoff albums

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
    It it was only in 2017 when people of the uk thought that the conservatives were fit to run this country.....
    And no doubt they still do. Just without such an incompetent leader.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnykc
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    "The people's vote of 2016". I like it. That's exactly what it was and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :-)
    ‘Views change in a couple of years Stanley..... it’s ok.... they’re allowed to.

It it was only in 2017 when people of the uk thought that the conservatives were fit to run this country.....

Leave a comment:

• Blobbers
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF50ZfNajHA

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    reports of people stockpiling food down here. This is the result of the Remoaners scaremongering. These are the people who vote to remain in the corrupt EU. The days of the British bulldog spirit seem to be over

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo bored of this crap.

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Originally posted by fisnik View Post
    I don't think it will ever come to no deal. I don't think even a true leaver, be it Boris, Davis or Gove would have the guts to go through with no deal.
    Oh, I think they most definitely would. Because what we know for sure is that is the best way of avoiding one.

Simply walk away, tell the EU that the differences between them and us are too great to be sorted out with a pointless withdrawal agreement. Should they wish to get their backsides in gear and come to us with a proposal that we find acceptable for our future relationship, then we will happily consider it with far more goodwill than they have ever shown.

They will. Not least, because they will have to.

I know I’m repeating myself again, but gaining the best outcome for the UK will not be achieved by begging or appearing desperate for a deal at any cost.

Theresa May’s response to JRM in the commons today suggested that the final deal on the future arrangements would resolve the issues that he cited. If that’s the case, then let’s just allow the EU to present them now and bring this farce to an end. Hugely embarrassing for our country to have allowed ourselves to get this far down the road, having acceded to everything they wanted like a well behaved puppy.

Leave a comment:

• fisnik
    replied
    I don't think it will ever come to no deal. I don't think even a true leaver, be it Boris, Davis or Gove would have the guts to go through with no deal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X