No announcement yet.

brexit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Macron is calling for a European army.

Can’t believe it. There was never any intention of such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
      To be honest, I don't think they themselves know what's going to happen. We could have a Brexit where we're still in the customs union in all but name or we could have a no deal. Don't think anyone knows.
      No agree fish, I think the the tories, with brussels have deliberately made this a huge mess

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        I see Macron is calling for a European army.

Can’t believe it. There was never any intention of such a thing.
        one of many lies by the euro fanatics, but they still mention the bus
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Macron is weasel, he now wants to posthumously honour nazi collaborator Petain.

Comment

looks like a betrayal, a Vassal State, the worse of all deals. The EU must be laughing their heads off
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              looks like a betrayal, a Vassal State, the worse of all deals. The EU must be laughing their heads off
              Can't believe the witch has done this. Can't believe this is happening in the UK.
              Does this not tell every single remain voter how bent this union is?
              We have voted to leave and like Ireland they have stopped us, with a conspiring establishment.
              Is there really remain voters out there who think voting with Blair, Blair ffs, is the right thing to do?
              You know you're on the wrong side when that #### smiles at you says he agrees.
              Like a shark smiling at a seal.
              These people are and have feathered their own nests and to hell with the "ordinary" population
              Sad day in UK history, and one we will rue, and in the meantime the remain sheeple will
              be rejoicing that democracy was sold to a bunch of unelected,untouchable, con men

Comment

facto see a bird from harrold hill once whom had a wizards sleeve. poor old facto didnt know if he was in or out,bit like us at the mo
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Well, we'll see if it get's through cabinet tomorrow. Time for the Brexiteer ministers to put their money where their mouth is and stand by the promises they made during the referendum.

Sorry don't agree Dave. You say the EU has stopped us from leaving. How could they? Our government can chose to leave whenever they want in whatever way they want. Theresa has made a choice, simple as. We still don't know where this will end up as it has a lot of hurdles to jump through. As I've said before no one knows where it'll take us in the end.

Comment

i just dont care anymore,in out shake it all about,all and i mean all of them are just c o @ks .They all play more games than a nerdy teen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      i just dont care anymore,in out shake it all about,all and i mean all of them are just c o @ks .They all play more games than a nerdy teen.
                      Hehe, well what can I say. That is probably very true.

Comment

• It's like living in an African or south american state run by a dictator. Can't believe this is happening in the UK
                        The mother of all Parliaments, the cradle of democracy pah, don't make me laugh........disgusted

Comment

• payback for being coonts with biggest empire ever,and giving the world steps

Comment

• Post I just saw on Facebook:

"It is impossible for anyone to have fully read and properly analysed the 585 pages of the "14 November Draft Agreement on the Withdrawal of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland from the European Union" in order to make any serious considered judgement - since the devil is often in the details of such agreements - and it was only published last night - https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/…/14_November_Draf….

However, with even a cursory reading focusing on the key points, it is very difficult to not argue that this is both massively worse on just about any criterion or set of criteria one could possibly conceive, compared to our current arrangement or Efta/EEA.

That this is the "best" that our government could come up with is quite insane and reflects an almost unimaginable level of incompetence, no MP should vote for this, they should fire this government, and, provided we can chose to keep our current arrangement and are able to rescind A50, we can then start again, pursuing Efta/EEA which is the only path that could satisfy all sides in the peoples vote of 2016."

Comment

• May should do the decent thing and walk now, she’s a disgrace. She’s a politician though, so not surprised she’s clinging on by her fingertips till the very last.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

• "The people's vote of 2016". I like it. That's exactly what it was and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X