some propppppppper bell end england fans in spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some propppppppper bell end england fans in spain

no wonder europe hate us when u see the divs we send abroad these days.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

What's the difference between them and those halcyon days in the 70's when cowardly scum bullies were real men?

Comment

as far as i can see nothing happened , we took 3000 odd out there ,everyone was good as gold ,ok a few youth ,about 50/60 got pissed and messed about in seville , but nothing really happened , for ####s sake ..........
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        What's the difference between them and those halcyon days in the 70's when cowardly scum bullies were real men?
        Hopefully you can back up using words like "cowardly " "scum " and " bullies " . about us in 70s , lets see ...............

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Hopefully you can back up using words like "cowardly " "scum " and " bullies " . about us in 70s , lets see ...............
          I think that the point being made was that regardless of whether it was last night or back in 70s/80s...... people who can't behave themselves on trips away with england are viewed by right minded people as immature and a bit stupid.

Comment

probably the same lot who soiled themselves when confronted by the Ruskies
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

lads will fight but see youtube vid of lads and a young kid throwing oranges at joe public and then swearing at them when they take hump with it. If you want a row go find their mob,dont be bell ends and smash place up and abuse joe public. If not funny
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

england away have always attracted loads of muppets , i was in paris many years ago in a restaurant . some commotion outside with the moraccan locals and all these villa fans leave the restaurant and chase them down the street . on the brummies return they start calling me and my mate unpatriotic for not joining them , so i told them you're right i'm not patriotic . the brummies were in their 40's the french morrocans were teenagers. i've sure got better things to do

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Comment

yeah ,i thought not

Comment

Working...
                    X