No announcement yet.

NHL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a good result as Ovi looked on fire.
    Looking forward to the first back 2 backs of the season for The Leafs, with Columbus this evening and then The Habs tomorrow.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Think Toronto wll be hard to beat this season; Tavares is not alone in carrying most of the responsibility on his shoulders this season. ...
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Good point reference Tavares having to not shoulder all the responsibility, Spezza will be a great addition in that department.
        I think Mitch Marner is going to have a stand out season, and I think the surprise player of the season will be Nylander, as he has lots to prove after last seasons late start due to contract negotiations, and then when he finally did get on the ice, he failed to impress.
        Just watched 1st period of tonight's game in Columbus, currently 1-0 to Toronto after a Marner PP goal.

Definitely going to be an interesting season.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• St. Louis Blues-Dallas Stars 3-2. Great win. Toronto not so good against Detroit I think...
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Not Detroit, it was Montreal.
            Leafs did a QPR, controlled most the game then crumbled in final period.
            Blues doing great which should make tomorrow's game very interesting
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Aha, Sorry. Montreal it was. Speaking of Monteal, you lost to the Blues. but I didn`t see the match, did you?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• I planned on watching the game and was having my cable service upgraded so I could watch the game in 4K, after the cable guy left, I noticed all my sports channels were missing, called cable company and they told me they couldn't add the channels back for 24 hours, so I ended up missing the game.
                Caught the highlights the next evening, and it looked like your goalie had an amazing game.
                The last couple of minutes after the Leafs pulled their goalie was intense, but The Blues held up for what looked like well deserved win.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Ouch, Sorry about the cable company. Over to the match, It seems like Binnington really is a special goaltender. Just out of interest, Who were the standout players for the Leafs??
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Apparently, Nylander had his best game in a while.
                    Other than him, I don't think the others covered themselves in glory.

True test will be in 1 hour when the puck drops against Tampa. The Leafs are a fairly young team, and 3 straight defeats will have a huge negative mental impact on them.
                    I'm sure a coach of Babcocks status is aware of this and will be insuring his team is setup to bounce back.

On a side note, hockey looks absolutely amazing in 4K
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Also, noticed the Leafs have been playing Pigbag a lot at games recently. The QPR similarities continue to increase
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Good news overall that Fraggy- Pig Bag really?? lol. Regarding the Blues, Allen played last night and received critism as usual. It`s not easy to be a stand in for Binnington..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          Apparently, Nylander had his best game in a while.
                          Other than him, I don't think the others covered themselves in glory.

True test will be in 1 hour when the puck drops against Tampa. The Leafs are a fairly young team, and 3 straight defeats will have a huge negative mental impact on them.
                          I'm sure a coach of Babcocks status is aware of this and will be insuring his team is setup to bounce back.

On a side note, hockey looks absolutely amazing in 4K
                          Opps, saw you guys lost to to Tampa on a replay, but I have to say they look pretty impressive. Toronto seem to miss a bit self confidence..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• First period saw 7 goals (4 - 3 to Tampa), 2nd period was ok from a Leafs perspective, but 3rd period was all Tampa, they were scoring for fun and made a world class goalie look below average, hoping for a bounce back tomorrow.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Yepp, I watched it. And Kucherov was good as always..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• St.Louis beat Colorado last night. Well done with Jake Allen in goal.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X