Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraggy
    replied
    Wow, Tampa swept, Penguins crushed, the only game going to form seems to be Bruins v Leafs. Even St.Louie gave The Jets a bit of a scare in 1st 2 games.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    I agree, Stamkas is solid. .And I would have swapped O`Reilly for Cucherov .... But not Tarsasenko, he is a one man team..

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Tavares is really good and Matthews will step up a level once play offs start. But would swap The Leafs #91 for Tampa's #91

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Like you have said on some occations they haven`t won since 1967, but Tavares ie. looks the part more and more. Make no mistake about it: Tampa seem to have the best team overall. Their players are so fast and their interplay immensly slick-like when it clicks. QPR should have watched their matches...

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Building being the key word.
    They have a chance at getting past Boston as long as they don't try to match them physically and use speed instead.
    However, I can't see anyone beating Tampa, they have been outstanding this season.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Thanks, Fraggy. But Nashville wouldn`t have been much better to be fair. Not sure how Toronto will do, but I feel that they are building a quite good tournament team.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Jets on Wednesday will be tough, but home ice advantage should help.

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    It really is!

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    LOL, yes there are quite a few similarities

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    And even without Zuccarello.....The Blues tend to switch-off far too often. A bit like QPR, in fact...

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Fully agree, Tampa have had an outstanding season so far.
    Surprised NYR beat the Blues last night though.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Yes, They did. But I can`t see them going all the way. The have beaten Tampa twice this season, but like you, I would think they will win the play-offs. Toronto can do it, but Tampa is probably the better team of them two.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Blues really turned their season around. Can see them making the conference finals.
    As much as I want to see The Leafs get their first Stanley Cup since 67, I think Tampa is the team to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Ok. Thanks!! ^^ I will look it up.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    If you get a chance to watch a reply of last nights game, its worth it just for the noise level.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X