Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    St. Louis Blues-Dallas Stars 3-2. Great win. Toronto not so good against Detroit I think...

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Good point reference Tavares having to not shoulder all the responsibility, Spezza will be a great addition in that department.
    I think Mitch Marner is going to have a stand out season, and I think the surprise player of the season will be Nylander, as he has lots to prove after last seasons late start due to contract negotiations, and then when he finally did get on the ice, he failed to impress.
    Just watched 1st period of tonight's game in Columbus, currently 1-0 to Toronto after a Marner PP goal.

Definitely going to be an interesting season.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Think Toronto wll be hard to beat this season; Tavares is not alone in carrying most of the responsibility on his shoulders this season. ...

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    That was a good result as Ovi looked on fire.
    Looking forward to the first back 2 backs of the season for The Leafs, with Columbus this evening and then The Habs tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    A fairly good start of the season for the Blues; A point against Washington is not bad. Dallas next...

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    You said the same about St.Louie last season
    That is true..

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    You said the same about St.Louie last season

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Yes, Toronto seem to have found good form already. St. Louis, on the other hand, have brought in a good defenseman from Carolina, that could be what they need. He is a good power play player alledgedly. Teams to follow are i.e. Toronto and Colorado I think. St. Louis will struggle I think, but who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Couple of days from season start.
    Got to admit, feel good about this season, Leafs did good getting Spezza in to help Tavares with the youth in the dressing room.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Ok, Fraggy - That is bad :9 I will come back later with the St.Louis Blues result. Not sure how Boston did, but I feel that Marchand @ Co. need a result now

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Leafs lost to Sens last night, and are currently losing to them again tonight (currently 3-1 down close to the end of the 2nd period).

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Pre-season matches started last night. My St. Louis Blues will play Washington tonight.. Two of the best teams in NHL.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Aha. Thanks, Fraggy. One for the future it is then..

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Unfortunately no.
    I'm not even sure if he ever put on a Leafs (or Marlies) jersey while on Toronto books. Believe he was to be a future prospect, but has been playing only at university.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Fraggy or Gator, Joshua Dakota from TML, do you guys know how good he is? - He has signed for the Blues..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X