Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    Brentwood by birth
    tory as not ethnic minority,lesbian,tree hugging, northern single parent.
    Essex is blue
    Not claret and blue ?
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I've got a question for the Tory boys: what are you thoughts on how this Tory government (and the previous one with May as Home Secretary) are decimating our police force? I thought the Tories were supposed to be the party of law and order? Not this bloody lot. They're the party of chaos and Mayhem. Crime is soaring and we're losing control of our streets and they keep on cutting the police budget. It's not just disgraceful, it's criminal. Who do these Tories winkers really serve? Not the people, just their own self-interests and that of their paymasters.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        I've got a question for the Tory boys: what are you thoughts on how this Tory government (and the previous one with May as Home Secretary) are decimating our police force? I thought the Tories were supposed to be the party of law and order? Not this bloody lot. They're the party of chaos and Mayhem. Crime is soaring and we're losing control of our streets and they keep on cutting the police budget. It's not just disgraceful, it's criminal. Who do these Tories winkers really serve? Not the people, just their own self-interests and that of their paymasters.
        she works exclusively for her eu pay masters......puppet

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

utter nonsense Dave.......

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Not exclusively Dave, there are other vested interests in the May household... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7133231.html

And this:

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/0...rom-syria-war/

Comment

must agree with this but would also add that to
              some extent plod could utilise their resources better
              and cutting oyt a lot of the admin would be a step forward.
              I would also say that the judicicial system doesnt exactly
              encouage plod to do their job.

Comment

all politicians are init for themselves,they act worse than school kids when they actually attend parliment. None of them can run a bath let alone a country. as you get older you loose your ideals and just see the reality.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

utter nonsense Dave.......
                  Thanks mate.....I do try!

Comment

Not exclusively Dave, there are other vested interests in the May household... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7133231.html

And this:

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/0...rom-syria-war/
                    Oh very interesting Hubbs, I spose they need to keep the wolf from door somehow.......greed greed greed

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

must agree with this but would also add that to
                      some extent plod could utilise their resources better
                      and cutting oyt a lot of the admin would be a step forward.
                      I would also say that the judicicial system doesnt exactly
                      encouage plod to do their job.
                      Agreed Bill, the judicial system doesn't help. The police are hamstrung, underfunded and stretched to breaking point. I personally know of several policemen and women from PC up to DS who have had enough. It's almost as if the Tories were doing it on purpose. I wonder why that could be?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        In answer to your original question Vespa, I’m not sure.

I honestly think that the real problem, one that has been around for the last 25 years or so now, is a combination of the generally abysmal standard of our politicians nowadays, along with the ever increasing move towards becoming a nation of pathetic, bleating wimps.

Conservative and Labour politicians from yesteryear, were in the main, decent, principled people who I for one could respect and like, regardless of their differing views.

Over the last couple of days, we’ve had the ridiculous situation of a University wanting to ban clapping, (giving glad hand gestures instead) and the Labour Party banning Julia Hartley-Brewer from next years conference because she refuses to apologise for her “Safe space tweet”. All due to the offence and anxiety they may cause.

And quite clearly, the situation isn’t being helped one little bit by both the traiterous political classes and wet lettuce fanatical remainers, refusing to come together in the interests of the country as a whole and present a united front and back their own country over the disgusting EU. It seems to me that real politics has been ignored for far too long now due to the ongoing bleating about it and not just delivering what the people voted for.
                        Nail on head. Great post Brights
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Agreed Bill, the judicial system doesn't help. The police are hamstrung, underfunded and stretched to breaking point. I personally know of several policemen and women from PC up to DS who have had enough. It's almost as if the Tories were doing it on purpose. I wonder why that could be?

probably to just let Joe public to get on with it unless its a soft target

Comment

Working...
                          X