Salisbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salisbury

Well I never. If two Russian blokes travelled over here just to look at what it has to offer then I must have missed a trick doing my best to bypass it on my trips down to Cornwall.
    That cathedral sounds amazing with its extemly tall spire and ancient clock. Might have to make it top of my bucket list now
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    Well I never. If two Russian blokes travelled over here just to look at what it has to offer then I must have missed a trick doing my best to bypass it on my trips down to Cornwall.
    That cathedral sounds amazing with its extemly tall spire and ancient clock. Might have to make it top of my bucket list now
    If Teresa May didn't know for sure that the two guys she named were definitely guilty, she wouldn't have said that they'd be arrested for murder if jurisdiction allowed. Very strong words that weren't really denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
      Well i was on hols in dorset a while back, didn't bother with the town went to stonhenge instead......what a blithering idiot i am
      Tallest spire you say ....god damn it

Comment

Working...
      X