• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ban the burka

yes or no

Except in post offices.

Comment

They can keep the burka if I'm allowed to walk around in public dressed head to toe in a black bin bag with my knob hanging out.

Comment

its a big fat YES from me , y
        if you wear a burka ,you reject British culture and values and you shouldn`t be in this country ,simple .
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

you see i wonder if i have a religiin that requires a mask to be worn would that be accepted/ok

Comment

wasn't long ago when a check-in girl at Heathrow was asked to remove her crucifix because it could offend some people. What goes around comes around
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              you see i wonder if i have a religiin that requires a mask to be worn would that be accepted/ok
              Give Jediism a go bill.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Aside from anything else it's unhealthy as a) it causes vitamin D deficiency due to lack of sun and b) causes over-heating and dehydration in hot weather. If Mohammed was so omnipotent and almighty he would surely have not commanded that?

Comment

No
                  as I invested heavily in a Leicester sweat shop and got lots of material left
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Should have been some text with that. Moments gone now
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

was on a bus once , a woman got on with the full burka and used a freedom pass .... it could of been anyone .

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          yes or no
                          Perhaps a third option of ..... don’t really give a ####? Wear what you like .... it really doesn’t matter....however , if a woman doesn’t want to wear a veil , but it is insisted on by her husband or her religion, then banning it would make a lot of sense to me...

Comment

Ban the burka by Bill is one of the most alliterative titles I've seen on here, and I'm a big fan of alliteration. But basically, banning burkas, even in Berkshire, belittles black-wearing babes bravely bearing British bargain-basement breast implants, hidden by blackout blinds. I mean, even a blind man can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Perhaps a third option of ..... don’t really give a ####? Wear what you like .... it really doesn’t matter....however , if a woman doesn’t want to wear a veil , but it is insisted on by her husband or her religion, then banning it would make a lot of sense to me...
                              And if you go in a bank with a mask on seee what happens but with a burka

Comment

Working...
                              X