A "nice" Leftie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blobbers View Post
    Worth mentioning that his actions on this occasion were rightly condemned by fellow " Lefties " from Class War . ( and while we are talking about despicable and disgusting individuals , Jacob Rees Mogg fits the bill quite nicely ,the difference is he actually has some power , )
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Welll Looks like persecution/prosecution of children a la French and Russian Revolutions is still very much part of leftie DNA.

Comment

Welll Looks like persecution/prosecution of children
        has happened all over the world, in regimes both left and right. Pinochet's in Chile being one of the most outstandingly despicable examples.

Hubs is spot on. Like I said earlier this whole binary left/right idea is the thing that really needs to change.

Comment

Welll Looks like persecution/prosecution of children a la French and Russian Revolutions is still very much part of leftie DNA.
          reckon its the oppression of the the people by the ruling class by opposing minimum wage , opposing a living wage . stifling workers rights , supporting zero hours contracts, , trying to break trade unionism , controlling the media and the divide and rule of the working class that has been ongoing since 1979 and is still prevellant today that really persecutes poor children , not some twa t in a cap giving Jacob Rees Mogg a hard time .

Comment

Saw this on facebook a few days ago, found it quite amusing but definitely some truth to it, borne out by the fact that I see both sides of the divide in agreement over it. I fully agree that things have become far more tribal and polarised than ever before and very unhealthy as a result:

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

reckon its the oppression of the the people by the ruling class by opposing minimum wage , opposing a living wage . stifling workers rights , supporting zero hours contracts, , trying to break trade unionism , controlling the media and the divide and rule of the working class that has been ongoing since 1979 and is still prevellant today that really persecutes poor children , not some twa t in a cap giving Jacob Rees Mogg a hard time .
              Rather ironic that the most vociferous protest about wages should come from someone who hasn't done a day's work in his life and has spent all of his existence on benefits.

Comment

Rather ironic that the most vociferous protest about wages should come from someone who hasn't done a day's work in his life and has spent all of his existence on benefits.
                Not defending this man in the slightest , but strange that you`ve quoted me ,but not actually replied to my post

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Saw this on facebook a few days ago, found it quite amusing but definitely some truth to it, borne out by the fact that I see both sides of the divide in agreement over it. I fully agree that things have become far more tribal and polarised than ever before and very unhealthy as a result:

Nice one Stan

Personally i think things need to be tribal to some extent ,because the Overton window ( what is acceptable in modern opinion )had moved so far over to the Right ,with the help of the Murdoch media ,that even the most moderate Left wing views were portrayed as extreme . Now we have a clear defined Left wing opposition it balances things out and moves the Overton window back to a more central perspective. Just my view....

Comment

Working...
                  X