Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Had run in with Pinks every 5 mins BUT ITS AN INTERNET FORUM.... this is what they do.....

Far more interesting is whats happened to MYU......
    Good question.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i reckon hes in Daves cellar, gimped up, with an orange in hes mouth ,Tory MP style and rubber brummer pants on .
      Might be wrong .............but i rarely am
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Had a text from MYU this afternoon.

He痴 not been very well so needed to take time away from here and other stuff. He痴 not sure how long he値l be away, so we値l just have to carry on without him for the time being.

I知 sure that I speak for everybody in wishing him a speedy recovery and hope to see him back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          He痴 not sure how long he値l be away.
          Inderterminate sentence?

Comment

[QUOTE=brightonr;n2473454]Had a text from MYU this afternoon.

He痴 not been very well so needed to take time away from here and other stuff. He痴 not sure how long he値l be away, so we値l just have to carry on without him for the time being.

I知 sure that I speak for everybody in wishing him a speedy recovery and hope to see him back soon.[/QUOTE]

second that
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

I don't have a cellar ........that is all

Comment

Originally posted by Blobbers View Post

What post was that mate?
                Clive is very selective about his interventions.I took acres of dog's abuse before I reacted to it and was subsequently tarred with the same brush.The "conversation" got deleted and hardly anybody saw the gist although everybody became suddenly well versed.I'm still bitter about the treatment as I kept that poxy site going almost singlehandedly at times.If your political face doesn't fit then you're on a right old loser - Discodroid got some of the treatment early in his LFW career.
                I hope there's a bit more balance on here,and no so much vindictiveness.I've not seen quite so much Clive-esque sycophancy on here,and long may that continue.
                I started a thread about Pinkie last week but it got deleted straight away. Mentioned that episode on it. Yeh i remember that thread and thought you were hard done by. Some people are too big for their boots on LFW and i avoid political threads if i can help it. Disco rarely posts these days. Shame. Miss you over there as well. Not the same without you buddy. I know you and Clive had your differences but i think he does a pretty good job in the scheme of things. LFW has gone very PC though.

Comment

Originally posted by PunteR View Post

I started a thread about Pinkie last week but it got deleted straight away. Mentioned that episode on it. Yeh i remember that thread and thought you were hard done by. Some people are too big for their boots on LFW and i avoid political threads if i can help it. Disco rarely posts these days. Shame. Miss you over there as well. Not the same without you buddy. I know you and Clive had your differences but i think he does a pretty good job in the scheme of things. LFW has gone very PC though.
                  It reminds me now of those old Agitprop rags of the seventies and eighties.Clive is very selective about his condemnations and actions and allows too much trendy politics,extremely unbalanced and at times downright patronising.
                  But then at the end of the day as has been said it's a football messageboard and not real life.There's too much of the thought being father to the action online,we forget where we are sometimes.I just like having a larf and a wind-up - can't odds you for that eh?

Comment

Not really had an issue with the admin team. Personally find that fraggy is however the least blinkered. I would turn to him if I had an issue I'd want looked into. Stanley is pretty decent too and certainly well mannered. I've had a few runnings many years ago with Brighton. Unfortunately he didn't step up when quaz was bullying and intimidating fellow rangers fans. I was banned for a year and never actually did a thing. I think I used the term rascal. I know this was when 1 admin member could ban and there was no discussion but I had no joy when I spoke to brights under a different username, yes criminal I know.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                    X