• Show
Clear All

• Best car ever made?

I'd almost kill for one of these....

Morris Marina.....my first car

Had a P reg-er, in blue.....whoa wot a beast

Comment

That was not my actual car btw....mine was how can i say, a little
      more lived in....agricultural,...battered!!

Comment

My first car was a Triumph Dolomite. Used to thrash it up and down the motorways of England in the early 80’s to watch us play. Me and the two lads I went with would usually make a night of it in whatever town the r’s were playing in and it was a case of trying to pull a mature northern strumpet who had her own digs or you’d end up sleeping in the car.
        Let’s just say if you hadn’t pulled by the time the obligatory slow dance came on to signal the end of the night, the gloves were off and you’d make do with anything that had a pulse. If her front teeth were still intact that was a bonus.
        Thank Christ for Holstein Export.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          My first car was a Triumph Dolomite. Used to thrash it up and down the motorways of England in the early 80’s to watch us play. Me and the two lads I went with would usually make a night of it in whatever town the r’s were playing in and it was a case of trying to pull a mature northern strumpet who had her own digs or you’d end up sleeping in the car.
          Let’s just say if you hadn’t pulled by the time the obligatory slow dance came on to signal the end of the night, the gloves were off and you’d make do with anything that had a pulse. If her front teeth were still intact that was a bonus.
          Thank Christ for Holstein Export.

Comment

My top 8 classic sports cars. Can't separate any of these.

Comment

Comment

My first motor was an old Morris Minor ragtop,it had a twisted chassis so every time it went round corners the tyres squealed some thing rotten.But it got me and Big Sue up to Liverpool Uni to see Frank Zappa.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobbers View Post
                  My first motor was an old Morris Minor ragtop,it had a twisted chassis so every time it went round corners the tyres squealed some thing rotten.But it got me and Big Sue up to Liverpool Uni to see Frank Zappa.

Hope you dont mind me asking Blobbers, was big Sue responsible for the twisted chassis.
                  I doth my cap to you if that was the case mate.
                  Will Danaher

Comment

Comment

Hope you dont mind me asking Blobbers, was big Sue responsible for the twisted chassis.
                      I doth my cap to you if that was the case mate.

Comment

Personally, I just love a BMW M3. Every single one of them since the mk1 have been awesome bits of engineering!

Here's a pic of the last one I owned (2012 E92). Currently got the M135i, but I don't think it will be too much longer before I've upgraded it to another M3 though!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 02-07-2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Never mind best car ever made, I've mainly been a biker (currently ride a Suzuki Bandit 650), but my first car has to be in with a shout of worst car ever made. It was a Fiat Polonez. I got it because my mate who owned it couldn't be ar5ed to pay the wheel clamp fine to get it back. It was that bad. I kept it for about 2 months but it was a death trap. Everything failed on it at some point. Second worst car I ever owned was a Citroen BX. Also utter, utter shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Personally, I just love a BMW M3. Every single one of them since the mk1 have been awesome bits of engineering!

Here's a pic of the last one I owned (2012 E92). Currently got the M135i, but I don't think it will be too much longer before I've upgraded it to another M3 though!
                            Prefer the van in the background myself, far more practical.
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Prefer the van in the background myself, far more practical.
                              Can't go round a roundabout sideways at 70 mph in a white van mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X