WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?

I remember when Croydon was a nice leafy suburb.

The driver got out of his car and managed to run off before returning to speak with police
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Cycling is too white Fraggs, too middle class, just not "stabby" enough............Now this fella's
    trying to even things up a bit, that's all !

Comment

Still confused how he was able to peddle with that machete stuck down his leg
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Don't go anywhere near Thornton Heath.

Comment

Nothing wrong here. Simply advising the driver to be more careful in future.

Comment

A gentle tap on the window to remind the driver, look, signal, manoeuvr.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

If he’d got in that car there’s no doubt he’d have tried and maybe succeeded in killing the driver and the only thing stopping that happening were the locks on the doors.
              Will he get done for attempt murder, will he fu€k.
              If he’s even caught there won’t be enough evidence to prove the knife wasn’t plastic and he will be roaming the streets again thanks to his solicitor.

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Maybe he was field testing knives for Which magazine.

Comment

High on crack and out to lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    I remember when Croydon was a nice leafy suburb.
                    Dunno when you remember Croydon to be a nice leafy suburb Fraggs ! ive lived in the area for 47 years and yes its a suburb ,but ,no it aint nice and it definitely aint leafy !
                    West Croydon ,where this happened ,is a law unto itself at the moment , come out West Croydon train station and take a right ,and its proper sh it . Black gangs , muzza gangs ,and a few eastern Europeans chucked into the mix .Its proper ghetto in West Croydon ,no sign of bearded whiteys coming to put the property prices up !
                    I had little black kids shoot the shop keeper down my road ,to thieve hes fags , cctv put up to try and stop the white trash familys warring with each other , comes to a time the yardie drug dealer opposite me ,is moaning to me about the neighbours !
                    Got to love Croydon !
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Cycling is too white Fraggs, too middle class, just not "stabby" enough............Now this fella's
                      trying to even things up a bit, that's all !
                      Not stabby enough

Comment

Vesps, as a kid in the 70s, I had family living in Addiscombe (can't remember how you spell it).
                        I used to get to spend some of the summer holidays down there, and the highlights was a trip to the shopping centre and to marvel at the wedding cake tower or whatever it was called.
                        Coming from Stonebridge, it felt very upper class
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          Vesps, as a kid in the 70s, I had family living in Addiscombe (can't remember how you spell it).
                          I used to get to spend some of the summer holidays down there, and the highlights was a trip to the shopping centre and to marvel at the wedding cake tower or whatever it was called.
                          Coming from Stonebridge, it felt very upper class
                          Ha ha ,Addo wernt too bad in them days ! a lot of good Palace boys out of there .
                          Dont get me wrong East Croydon /Addiscombe is still liveable compared to West Croydon /Heath
                          Trust me though mate ,best thing i done ,was move to the South of Croydon where it is actually a nice leafy suburb

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Ha ha ,Addo wernt too bad in them days ! a lot of good Palace boys out of there .
                            Dont get me wrong East Croydon /Addiscombe is still liveable compared to West Croydon /Heath
                            Trust me though mate ,best thing i done ,was move to the South of Croydon where it is actually a nice leafy suburb
                            Sorry lads, late to this thread. I did see the video. Horrific. I heard it was gang related and something had happened before it. If you look closely the other guys arriving seem to be involved as well. It is truly shocking isn't it. I used to work just along from that road and we moved HQ about a year and a half ago to Beddington Lane. It's still Croydon but much less violent.

As Vespa says that part of Croydon has always been rough and it will be interesting to see what the Westfield/John Lewis and other massive investment effect will be as Central Croydon is very close to that area.

Croydon is the most populous London borough though and there are some really nice parts to it. Indeed, Purley contains a postcode where there are more millionaires than any other apparently. I hasten to add that I am not in that part of Purley though!

You must be near me Vespa?

Comment

Someone like that should, ideally, be removed from the planet. He's defective. And should be treated as such.

Comment

Working...
                              X