#freetommyrobinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

no such thing , that's in the usa they throw everyone in together over here , apart from the bacon's
    Hopefully they'll put him in solitary for his own protection and think it will be difficult for the governor or screws to turn a blind eye. Even though the press are anti TR, if anything happens to him while inside he's banged up, there will be a media sh1t storm, and they won't want the bad publicity or to be the centre of attention in a public enquiry.

Comment

He will be well looked after by going Rule45 or isolated from rest of the regime. Can’t see anything happening to him which don’t normally happen inside.

Comment

rule 43 is for the protection of you from others or for the protection of others from you , if he's put on or chooses to go rule 43 ( the numbers ) he will have no choice but to mix with rapists , child molesters , informers and blokes that have gotten into financial prison debt and go on the numbers for protection , anyway you look at it he's not going to have a nice stay

Comment

Just to bump this thread
          any help needed ?where Tommy is now ? Any help we can all give ...............
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

In solitary,gets let out one hour a day.Appeal still rumbling on after 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobbers View Post
              In solitary,gets let out one hour a day.Appeal still rumbling on after 10 days.
              Cheers Blobbers , any updates ,let us all know

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Cheers Blobbers , any updates ,let us all know

Comment

Decision on his appeal will be either Tuesday or Wednesday apparently
                  Latest I read from someone on Twitter who is supposed to know him is that he’s doing ok under the circumstances but getting lots of death threats inside.

Comment

I’m told the Appeal Court judgement will be given at the Royal Courts of Justice tomorrow at 10.30am.
                    An air of optimism persists,other judges are not best pleased with the original result.

Comment

he is free,tell your mates on LFW Blobs, they'll be beside themselves with happiness
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        he is free,tell your mates on LFW Blobs, they'll be beside themselves with happiness
                        Mate if I could I would.

Comment

Tommy Robinson, a real knobhead! A true traitor to the working class and just a puppet for his establishment Tory masters. It's called divide and rule and some working class people fall for it every time. I hope Tommy and all his followers enjoy doffing your caps to your Tory masters while they rob you blind and kick you in the teeth! When Tommy's rabble where marching around London 200,000 real working class folk were celebrating standing up to the Tories at the Durham miners gala. Get a backbone and realise who your true enemies are, the bosses who rob us all.

Comment

I agree about the Bosses , and what a good cause the Miners are /were. But ,Tommy being a class traitor and a " real knob head " ? Why would you think that just because someone understands that islam isn`t the religion of peace that the PC mob try to force down our throats ,they are doffing their caps to Tory masters ? I can`t abide Tory ideals and what they stand for ,but i`ve got my head out of the sand when it comes to the threat of islam on our country.
                            This man has the courage to stand up to the real threat of radical islam and the political correct society we live in that protects muslim peodophiles and endangers young vunerable girls .

Comment

Yes Vespsa agree with you totally. Although Maggie T was a great 'war time' pm just like Winston Churchill, she made everyone middle class by selling off council houses to the working classes.Everyone had a mortgage to pay and couldn't afford to go on strike. Although everybody who bought their council house, and fair play to them, they got a good deal, but without knowing, ended up selling everyone else down the river.
                              Fully respect TR and the message he's trying to put out to the masses who's heads are in the sand. Until you live in a similar situation, it's very easy to be a liberal. Rock on Tommy and although you're still a mig, respect you big tim
                              e.

Comment

TR had been suffering from PTSD after his first stint in solitary but they put him in again anyway.
                                That "knobhead" soubriquet is a typical example of the Saul Alinsky School Of Charm.
                                But please let's not fall out over political opinion - had enough of the slingshots and brickbats over on lFW,this place is much more civilised.

Comment

Working...
                                X