Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Further Proof That the World Has Gone Mad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Further Proof That the World Has Gone Mad!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...nappy-12511101

Not sure anything surprises me any more mate. I heard a story the other day about a university for supposedly more mature students, (21+), who bought in a load of hamsters in order to let the students look after them with the idea being it would relieve some of their stress during the run up to exams.

Poor f***ing hamsters was my first thought.

Comment

I don't want to live on this planet any more.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

And nappy means??
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          And nappy means??
          You don’t know what a nappy is?

In case you are being serious and it’s a language issue, it’s what you put on a baby before it learns how to use the toilet.

Having said that, after the Birmingham game, we were in a pub in Chiswick and next to us was a woman with a pigeon on a string. It also was wearing a nappy. Very odd. Although not as odd as the response from the bar staff when we mentioned it. “”Oh, her””. She usually comes in dressed as a pirate””.

Hence why nothing surprises me any longer.
          Last edited by brightonr; 12-05-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

In case you are being serious and it’s a language issue, it’s what you put on a baby before it learns how to use the toilet.

Having said that, after the Birmingham game, we were in a pub in Chiswick and next to us was a woman with a pigeon on a string. It also was wearing a nappy. Very odd. Although not as odd as the response from the bar staff when we mentioned it. “”Oh, her””. She usually comes in dressed as a pirate””.

Sorry, should have looked it up- but yes, the world has gone mad. )

QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Anyone would think you are serious - no one would go in a pub with a pigeon wearing a nappy OK folks, I have seen the photo and it is for real.

As for this Mirror story, it just confirms the world has gone mad
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

Anyone would think you are serious - no one would go in a pub with a pigeon wearing a nappy OK folks, I have seen the photo and it is for real.

As for this Mirror story, it just confirms the world has gone mad
                Just looked at the video again. Pigeon playing with it’s foam poodle toy.

As in the words of Youssou N’dou and Neneh Cherry, it’s only 7 seconds, but I can’t work out how to upload it onto here.

Comment

And why cant I get apostrophes to show? Makes me look illiterate.

Comment

And why cant I get apostrophes to show? Makes me look illiterate.
                    I have no idea why you can't get your apostrophe to show mate. And I haven't even tried to upload anything to this format yet as I'm not going to be the one to break it
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It really is a crazy world out there.. but I am happy to be a part of it. Let it be.
                      Restepa

Comment

Apologising for being white....loony tunes

Comment

Working...
                        X