Got to be careful but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to be careful but...

did that Real Madrid goal look a bit dodgy or what? dodgy pass back, dodgy dive, I really hope I'm wrong.

Real Madrid have vast resources.

They have often been beneficiaries of dubious decisions in key games.

We've seen corruption and collusion in Italy, and fingers have often been pointed at Real. With good reason imo.

It's naive to think that top level sport is exempt from corruption.

Comment

With this and your selling players thread, I'm wondering if you've been at them funny fags again

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
        did that Real Madrid goal look a bit dodgy or what? dodgy pass back, dodgy dive, I really hope I'm wrong.
        Aint rangers related, but yeah I thought the exact same thing. How that ball got passed the keeper ill never know, well that is until the investigation gets under way......
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

In my view the goalie totally misjudged the pass thinking Benzema was gonna intercept it. Benzema gave it up as the keepers ball which caught the keeper out cold.

Comment

Not wrong mate, looked very dubious to me. The keeper in particular. Not being funny, but a Sunday League keeper would have dealt better with that.

Comment

If it was dodgy it was done brilliantly

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                If it was dodgy it was done brilliantly
                more than one strange call in the Bayern game methinks.

Not a conspiracy theorist but you don't need to be, look at Juve, FIFA. For that matter look at Florentino Perez, which pretty much means... Real Madrid. Old habits die hard. Right now Modric is involved in a corruption trial, Ronaldo in a tax evasion scandal.... it just goes on and on.

Comment

Working...
                X