Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost contacts on new iPhone

Don’t suppose anyone knows how I can get my contacts back on my new iPhone

It arrived today I put my sim in and all my contacts have gone?

Problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      Problem solved
      You decided to throw away your Crapple phone & get an Android?
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        yeah, about time as well according to my daughter

Comment

I phone isn't android fraggy
          Oh wait, I think I get it, yep good man I agree
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            I was about to say the same. Very easy troubleshoot for this. Step 1 - throw Apple device in the bin. Step 2 - buy Android device!

Comment

I know this thread is tongue in cheek, but in generally Android users seem to have a right inferiority complex and constantly go out their way to say how great they are compared to Apple - find it a bit odd.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                I know this thread is tongue in cheek, but in generally Android users seem to have a right inferiority complex and constantly go out their way to say how great they are compared to Apple - find it a bit odd.
                Ain't an inferiority complex mate. I just bloody hate most Apple products.

I hate the fact they don't integrate seamlessly with Microsoft environments, I hate the fact Apple deliberately hold back technology so they can release new products with a tiny improvement on tech every 6 months, and I hate the fact they deliberately design the software updates to render a lot of their devices obsolete 2 years after you bought it, whether the hardware is still functional or not.

If we are talking specifically about phones, the Android operating system is far superior anyway. The only benefit to having an Apple phone is integration if you have an iPad, MacBook, Apple TV etc. I personally go the other way and have nothing Apple at all in my house!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Ain't an inferiority complex mate. I just bloody hate most Apple products.

I hate the fact they don't integrate seamlessly with Microsoft environments, I hate the fact Apple deliberately hold back technology so they can release new products with a tiny improvement on tech every 6 months, and I hate the fact they deliberately design the software updates to render a lot of their devices obsolete 2 years after you bought it, whether the hardware is still functional or not.

If we are talking specifically about phones, the Android operating system is far superior anyway. The only benefit to having an Apple phone is integration if you have an iPad, MacBook, Apple TV etc. I personally go the other way and have nothing Apple at all in my house!
                  Fair play Tarbs, obviously far more educated on the subject than I am whenever I have used Android's I really don't like them I find Apple's far easier to use - but then again I only use it as a mobile I don't link it to other devices etc (short of backing up photos etc on Icloud!).
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Fair play Tarbs, obviously far more educated on the subject than I am whenever I have used Android's I really don't like them I find Apple's far easier to use - but then again I only use it as a mobile I don't link it to other devices etc (short of backing up photos etc on Icloud!).
                    Typically Apple appeals to creative people (and to be fair the software on a Macbook caters far better to designers etc. than a Microsoft PC/laptop). Microsoft typically appeals more to those that are more business orientated and/or IT savvy. I fall firmly in the 2nd camp, not a creative bone in my body, and I want all of my technology to integrate seamlessly with my work laptop.

All personal preference though really............although Android phones are definitely better!
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 11-04-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X