Fashion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion

Need advice. Wear some good designer but its thrown in with m and s stuff. I don't wear anything blue harbour. I have a new gf and I don't struggle there but the wardrobe would disappoint a few. Going to get some decent clobber from house of Fraser, any good trendy suggestion's?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Footwear wise you would impress in a pair of yeezys or balenciagas

Comment

What sort of look are you aiming for WeAre? Urban street rat? The country gent? The Shoreditch bearded man bun?

Give us an insight into your direction and the suggestions will follow......

Comment

it all depends on your age weare

Comment

Yeah good point chaps. I am thinking smart casual, summer jacket mainly. Bought some Fred perry stuff as you can't go wrong with that. Late 30's

Comment

I've always been a fan of Paul Smith and Ted Baker myself. Like you, I'm well into my 30's these days. Way too old to be trying to dress too trendy, but young enough to still wanna look dapper.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Yeah good point chaps. I am thinking smart casual, summer jacket mainly. Bought some Fred perry stuff as you can't go wrong with that. Late 30's
              What we like to call...'strolling pastels'....

Comment

He is one of my fav radio DJ's and I think he pulls it off, not sure I can pull that camp look off but good advice

Comment

Art Gallery has some lovely 60s inspired polos , matched with a pair of Jump the Gun strides taken up to show a bit of red sock ,and Loake smooths /Royals .
                  Aquascutum Berkely mac ,or Gloveral if you cant stretch to Aqua, Fringed silk scarf ( Tootal or Peckham Rye,)paisley to match your polo.
                  Timeless very smart evening look .
                  You cant whack that Mod /Casual combo
                  Or if that isnt your thing ,you can never go wrong with Lacoste !
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

There's a men's fashion website out there that basically dresses you according to your budget, measurements, personality and taste. You just enter all your details and the algorithm comes up with several ideal choices. You then choose which you like and it even mails you the clobber. Pretty handy tool for those without much interest in fashion lol! I lost the link though. Does anyone know the site I'm referring to?

Comment

Is it Jacamo?

Comment

It's not that one Hove. It's not actually a shop as such. It has a more simple layout. I thought I'd bookmarked it but can't find it. Looked handy though, would've been ideal for this thread.

Comment

Think I've found it (after a quick Google search): https://www.thread.com

It was from a start-up idea; uses AI and machine learning.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Art Gallery has some lovely 60s inspired polos , matched with a pair of Jump the Gun strides taken up to show a bit of red sock ,and Loake smooths /Royals .
                            Aquascutum Berkely mac ,or Gloveral if you cant stretch to Aqua, Fringed silk scarf ( Tootal or Peckham Rye,)paisley to match your polo.
                            Timeless very smart evening look .
                            You cant whack that Mod /Casual combo
                            Or if that isnt your thing ,you can never go wrong with Lacoste !
                            was in the half moon the other week band called ' modfather ' playing u couldn't move for mods , one of my best pals used to sing for 'hidden charms' spent loads of nites in80/ 81/82 watching them

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              was in the half moon the other week band called ' modfather ' playing u couldn't move for mods , one of my best pals used to sing for 'hidden charms' spent loads of nites in80/ 81/82 watching them
                              To be honest 72 , ( i would say " without trying to sound snobby " , but that is what the whole Mod /Casual ethos is ) , you wouldn`t catch me anywhere near a band called " modfather " ! They may be excellent ,and ive missed out ,but the name sends shivers down my spine !
                              The men in there late 40s and 50s who still dress like we did hanging round Carnaby St in our youth , missed the point of modernism . But most are only weekend warriors anyway .
                              Have to admit i dont know Hidden Charms from the 80s only this lot,
                              Modern band .but not too shabby
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X