Fashion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

yes gaz is , used to go to his shop in kensington market my mate nicked a 2 tone suit from him once and sold it back to him the day after , my mates gig is called 'portobello live '
    Yup, still got Gaz Ken Market clobber, he's still on the go, was living down Harrow Road at the Grove Junction, back of the cemetry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Are you talking about Mickey P mate?
      yes mick pallant do you know him ?
      Last edited by 72bus; 01-05-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

yes mick pallant do you know him ?
        Yes I do mate, his girlfriend is a good friend of mine.

Comment

Yes I do mate, his girlfriend is a good friend of mine.
          caroline

Comment

caroline
            Yes.

Small world. I read at Portobello Live a couple of years back, at The Cow - Ray Jones was the compere.

Last edited by Hubble; 02-05-2018, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Yes.

Small world. I read at Portobello Live a couple of years back, at The Cow - Ray Jones was the compere.
              i've known ray for years i used to do micks door" for pull my daisy " at the mas cafe in the early 90's

Comment

i've known ray for years i used to do micks door" for pull my daisy " at the mas cafe in the early 90's
                I think we must have crossed paths many times mate - I remember the Mas cafe well.... funny old world. I lived in the infamous Hermes Point on Chippenham Road for several years until the place was so dangerous we got rehoused (not by the Tory council, I hasten to add, they just left us to rot). The Bella has been a haunt of mine since childhood when my mum taught at Coleville school. You get to know all the local characters. It's good to know the heart of the bella is still beating and Mickey and Ray are part of keeping it alive.

Comment

I have a fine Haute Couturier here in Aberystwyth - Matt Allan.
                  Everything else seems gauche by comparison.

Comment

Iron Maiden T shirt and some stonewash jeans....can't go wrong !

Comment

Working...
                    X