• 72bus
    replied
    the sentencing in this country is madness always has been

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Shocking Bill.

I saw the 3 mothers of the lads killed by the drunk driver were on Good Morning Britain this morning.
    Poor women are obviously inconsolable but the fact that the driver could've got his sentence for killing
    one of the boys alone has really hurt them.
    As they said, it was like as if two of the lives didn't matter, did you see it?
    No Dave i didnt,the guy as i understand had also taken cocaine what a waste he must be.

Yes it seems the judicial has failed once again,it happens far to often now and like a
    a lot of issues in modern Britain they need to be addressed,reviewed and written to
    adhere to modern day life.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    2 years for that killing someone leaving the scene of an accident and leaving
    the country that is f*****g scandalous the judge should be relieved of his duties
    and locked up too
    Shocking Bill.

I saw the 3 mothers of the lads killed by the drunk driver were on Good Morning Britain this morning.
    Poor women are obviously inconsolable but the fact that the driver could've got his sentence for killing
    one of the boys alone has really hurt them.
    As they said, it was like as if two of the lives didn't matter, did you see it?

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    July 2016 happened in Cornwall.

"When his wife failed to return, her husband retraced her steps.

He found one of the dogs' tennis balls on the road, along with a shoe and then the high-vis jacket, before eventually finding her dead body.

She died from a blunt head injury and parts of a Land Rover Defender were found on the road, it was said. Her dogs were found in a nearby garden, tangled in their leads."

"The defendant stepped out of the vehicle to carry out a brief investigation about what he hit but did not wait at the scene.

"At 11.55pm he was seen driving the vehicle into the car park opposite Plymouth Station and a witness described him as being flustered when he parked.

"There was smoke emanating from the Land Rover and the witness was concerned that the vehicle may have been on fire.

"He also noticed the passenger wing was badly damaged and a headlight was pointing upwards.

"The damage to the passenger wing and the fact that headlight was pointing up tells us that for some reason Mr Kane decided to drive the vehicle in an obviously dangerous condition.

The above was reported during the case. He claims he stepped out of the vehicle, but didn't see he'd hit a person.
    Yet from that report the husband found a shoe a ball and a hi vis jacket in the road before finding his wife in the ditch.
    Things don't add up for me
    2 years for that killing someone leaving the scene of an accident and leaving
    the country that is f*****g scandalous the judge should be relieved of his duties
    and locked up too

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Del View Post
    There's #### drivers everywhere mate.
    Very true its about standards and imo the standards we had at one time
    leave a lot to be desired not just in driving but pretty much across the board,im
    really pleased i dont drive as much now!!!!
    Last edited by Bill; 06-04-2018, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Del
    replied
    Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    i drive in london everyday , i stick to the speed limit . the amount of drivers that toot me then overtake me , more often than not i meet them at the next set of lights
    There's #### drivers everywhere mate.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    i drive in london everyday , i stick to the speed limit . the amount of drivers that toot me then overtake me , more often than not i meet them at the next set of lights

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Disgrecaful Dave where did this happen and when......with regard to the 3 lads
    dont think we have heard the last of it as think there will be a push for a more
    hefty sentence.

If there isnt there should be
    Should def be a push for a real sentence

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    July 2016 happened in Cornwall.

"When his wife failed to return, her husband retraced her steps.

He found one of the dogs' tennis balls on the road, along with a shoe and then the high-vis jacket, before eventually finding her dead body.

She died from a blunt head injury and parts of a Land Rover Defender were found on the road, it was said. Her dogs were found in a nearby garden, tangled in their leads."

"The defendant stepped out of the vehicle to carry out a brief investigation about what he hit but did not wait at the scene.

"At 11.55pm he was seen driving the vehicle into the car park opposite Plymouth Station and a witness described him as being flustered when he parked.

"There was smoke emanating from the Land Rover and the witness was concerned that the vehicle may have been on fire.

"He also noticed the passenger wing was badly damaged and a headlight was pointing upwards.

"The damage to the passenger wing and the fact that headlight was pointing up tells us that for some reason Mr Kane decided to drive the vehicle in an obviously dangerous condition.

The above was reported during the case. He claims he stepped out of the vehicle, but didn't see he'd hit a person.
    Yet from that report the husband found a shoe a ball and a hi vis jacket in the road before finding his wife in the ditch.
    Things don't add up for me

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    That begs belief. The justice system in this country is farked up.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Local women, and a mother, lives near me was walking home with her dogs, high viz jacket the lot
    about 10 o'clock at night i think.
    Some very wealthy bloke in a land rover mowed her down and left her in a ditch to die.
    He was uninsured and unlicensed believe it or not for all his wealth.
    From Chelsea, drove his car to Exeter railway station and flew to Germany.
    Judge gave him 2 years, and said he and his family had suffered enough.
    It's not what you know....
    Disgrecaful Dave where did this happen and when......with regard to the 3 lads
    dont think we have heard the last of it as think there will be a push for a more
    hefty sentence.

If there isnt there should be

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Local women, and a mother, lives near me was walking home with her dogs, high viz jacket the lot
    about 10 o'clock at night i think.
    Some very wealthy bloke in a land rover mowed her down and left her in a ditch to die.
    He was uninsured and unlicensed believe it or not for all his wealth.
    From Chelsea, drove his car to Exeter railway station and flew to Germany.
    Judge gave him 2 years, and said he and his family had suffered enough.
    It's not what you know....

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Absolutely disgusting sentence.

Seems he was done for dangerous driving. Agree should of been a murder charge.

Also no one seems to be asking the question of if this was a tragic accident t or this was a group of people targeted.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    started a topic Three teenagers killed in HAYES

Three teenagers killed in HAYES

The thing that was driving the car gets 13 years...........for killing three tennagers does the sentence fit the crime?

In my opinion should of got minimum life sentence..........a real insult to the parents friends and families of these lads.
Working...
X