Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three teenagers killed in HAYES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Three teenagers killed in HAYES

    The thing that was driving the car gets 13 years...........for killing three tennagers does the sentence fit the crime?

    In my opinion should of got minimum life sentence..........a real insult to the parents friends and families of these lads.

  • #2
    Absolutely disgusting sentence.

    Seems he was done for dangerous driving. Agree should of been a murder charge.

    Also no one seems to be asking the question of if this was a tragic accident t or this was a group of people targeted.

    Comment


    • #3
      Local women, and a mother, lives near me was walking home with her dogs, high viz jacket the lot
      about 10 o'clock at night i think.
      Some very wealthy bloke in a land rover mowed her down and left her in a ditch to die.
      He was uninsured and unlicensed believe it or not for all his wealth.
      From Chelsea, drove his car to Exeter railway station and flew to Germany.
      Judge gave him 2 years, and said he and his family had suffered enough.
      It's not what you know....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Local women, and a mother, lives near me was walking home with her dogs, high viz jacket the lot
        about 10 o'clock at night i think.
        Some very wealthy bloke in a land rover mowed her down and left her in a ditch to die.
        He was uninsured and unlicensed believe it or not for all his wealth.
        From Chelsea, drove his car to Exeter railway station and flew to Germany.
        Judge gave him 2 years, and said he and his family had suffered enough.
        It's not what you know....
        Disgrecaful Dave where did this happen and when......with regard to the 3 lads
        dont think we have heard the last of it as think there will be a push for a more
        hefty sentence.

        If there isnt there should be

        Comment


        • #5
          That begs belief. The justice system in this country is farked up.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

          Ebere Eze - 3
          Pawel Wszolek - 2
          Luke Freeman - 2
          Joel Lynch - 1
          Tomer Hemed - 1
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
          Matt Smith - 1
          Massimo Luongo - 1

          Summer Transfers 2018

          IN
          Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

          OUT
          Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

          Comment


          • #6
            July 2016 happened in Cornwall.


            "When his wife failed to return, her husband retraced her steps.

            He found one of the dogs' tennis balls on the road, along with a shoe and then the high-vis jacket, before eventually finding her dead body.

            She died from a blunt head injury and parts of a Land Rover Defender were found on the road, it was said. Her dogs were found in a nearby garden, tangled in their leads."


            "The defendant stepped out of the vehicle to carry out a brief investigation about what he hit but did not wait at the scene.

            "At 11.55pm he was seen driving the vehicle into the car park opposite Plymouth Station and a witness described him as being flustered when he parked.

            "There was smoke emanating from the Land Rover and the witness was concerned that the vehicle may have been on fire.

            "He also noticed the passenger wing was badly damaged and a headlight was pointing upwards.

            "The damage to the passenger wing and the fact that headlight was pointing up tells us that for some reason Mr Kane decided to drive the vehicle in an obviously dangerous condition.

            The above was reported during the case. He claims he stepped out of the vehicle, but didn't see he'd hit a person.
            Yet from that report the husband found a shoe a ball and a hi vis jacket in the road before finding his wife in the ditch.
            Things don't add up for me

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Disgrecaful Dave where did this happen and when......with regard to the 3 lads
              dont think we have heard the last of it as think there will be a push for a more
              hefty sentence.

              If there isnt there should be
              Should def be a push for a real sentence

              Comment


              • #8
                i drive in london everyday , i stick to the speed limit . the amount of drivers that toot me then overtake me , more often than not i meet them at the next set of lights

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  i drive in london everyday , i stick to the speed limit . the amount of drivers that toot me then overtake me , more often than not i meet them at the next set of lights
                  There's #### drivers everywhere mate.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Del View Post
                    There's #### drivers everywhere mate.
                    Very true its about standards and imo the standards we had at one time
                    leave a lot to be desired not just in driving but pretty much across the board,im
                    really pleased i dont drive as much now!!!!
                    Last edited by Bill; 06-04-2018, 02:01 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      July 2016 happened in Cornwall.


                      "When his wife failed to return, her husband retraced her steps.

                      He found one of the dogs' tennis balls on the road, along with a shoe and then the high-vis jacket, before eventually finding her dead body.

                      She died from a blunt head injury and parts of a Land Rover Defender were found on the road, it was said. Her dogs were found in a nearby garden, tangled in their leads."


                      "The defendant stepped out of the vehicle to carry out a brief investigation about what he hit but did not wait at the scene.

                      "At 11.55pm he was seen driving the vehicle into the car park opposite Plymouth Station and a witness described him as being flustered when he parked.

                      "There was smoke emanating from the Land Rover and the witness was concerned that the vehicle may have been on fire.

                      "He also noticed the passenger wing was badly damaged and a headlight was pointing upwards.

                      "The damage to the passenger wing and the fact that headlight was pointing up tells us that for some reason Mr Kane decided to drive the vehicle in an obviously dangerous condition.

                      The above was reported during the case. He claims he stepped out of the vehicle, but didn't see he'd hit a person.
                      Yet from that report the husband found a shoe a ball and a hi vis jacket in the road before finding his wife in the ditch.
                      Things don't add up for me
                      2 years for that killing someone leaving the scene of an accident and leaving
                      the country that is f*****g scandalous the judge should be relieved of his duties
                      and locked up too

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        2 years for that killing someone leaving the scene of an accident and leaving
                        the country that is f*****g scandalous the judge should be relieved of his duties
                        and locked up too
                        Shocking Bill.

                        I saw the 3 mothers of the lads killed by the drunk driver were on Good Morning Britain this morning.
                        Poor women are obviously inconsolable but the fact that the driver could've got his sentence for killing
                        one of the boys alone has really hurt them.
                        As they said, it was like as if two of the lives didn't matter, did you see it?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Shocking Bill.

                          I saw the 3 mothers of the lads killed by the drunk driver were on Good Morning Britain this morning.
                          Poor women are obviously inconsolable but the fact that the driver could've got his sentence for killing
                          one of the boys alone has really hurt them.
                          As they said, it was like as if two of the lives didn't matter, did you see it?
                          No Dave i didnt,the guy as i understand had also taken cocaine what a waste he must be.

                          Yes it seems the judicial has failed once again,it happens far to often now and like a
                          a lot of issues in modern Britain they need to be addressed,reviewed and written to
                          adhere to modern day life.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            the sentencing in this country is madness always has been

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X