No announcement yet.

Dodgiest pubs you've been in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Woolpack Hayes was rather dodgy back in the day.
    Target and White Hart Northolt both quite unconfortable for anyone who wasnt a local,

Comment

on the way back from PO final we stopped in newport , the pubs were dirty and brock up just like the town

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Target and White Hart Northolt both quite unconfortable for anyone who wasnt a local,
        The woolpack u still go there Kev?

Comment

The Railway in Wealdstone

Comment

The Tank in Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              The White Hart Northolt.....years back saw a bloke brown bread there

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                The woolpack u still go there Kev?
                Pound in the pot
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Pound in the pot
                  Every 5 mins ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    As my mum is scottish, I used to visit quite often and have seen some proper dives and rough houses up there. Most notable memory is walking into a pub when I was about 15/16, immediate silence, looks and stares and then my uncle rings the bell on the bar and announced "this english c##t is with me.....if anyone touches him, I will kill them...." then casually turns to me and says "D'ya wanna coke or something stronger mate?". I just nodded and kept my mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Got a family story about the old Paddington Stop pub in Warwick Avenue involving a double decker bus but we'll save that for another day

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Got a family story about the old Paddington Stop pub in Warwick Avenue involving a double decker bus but we'll save that for another day
                        You can't tease us like that Hove.. Do spill son

Comment

St Helier Arms on St Helier estate in Carshalton, might not mean too much to you West Londoners ,but if you google it ,at the time it had a reputation as the most violent pub in the country . Numerous stabbings ,slashings and a couple of murders , last one they shot some fella in a crowded pub ,no witnesses obviously ,and they chopped him up in a horsebox outside and scattered him around South London and Surrey. A heady mix of Estate nutters ,Micham gypseys, local villians ,National Front and just to add to the mix it had a Rockabilly night of a Saturday and they were always up for a good old fashioned razor fight !
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

load of hay northolt was very dangerous if you wernt local northolt of course were involved in a war against hayes yeading and southall ruislip harra and wembley northolts firm although 500 strong only had 200 cambatatants the rest was posers as already pointed out the white hart estates of both kingshill and the limetrees had most of northolts hardest families but the load of hay was the place that knowbody would ever invade because five pubs which were the swan the load of hay the plough the target and the white hart were contactable by the public coin boxes inside the pubs we are talking about the days before mobile phone northolt now is finished they would struggle to put 80 geezers together hayes has combined with west drayton so now much more powerfull but back in the day northolt was solid qpr and had massive numbers most of the parents came from acton shepards bush westb ourne park ladbroke grove so thats where the qpr connection came from
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              St Helier Arms on St Helier estate in Carshalton, might not mean too much to you West Londoners ,but if you google it ,at the time it had a reputation as the most violent pub in the country . Numerous stabbings ,slashings and a couple of murders , last one they shot some fella in a crowded pub ,no witnesses obviously ,and they chopped him up in a horsebox outside and scattered him around South London and Surrey. A heady mix of Estate nutters ,Micham gypseys, local villians ,National Front and just to add to the mix it had a Rockabilly night of a Saturday and they were always up for a good old fashioned razor fight !
                              damn , was going to have my wedding reception their , wondered why it was so cheap

Comment

yes

yes this estate is known to me its a chelsea strong hold
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X