Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    What's not to love eh!
    We are a dieing breed on here, and at times come across as a bit of a dysfunctional family. I feel that by getting to know each other a bit better can only be a good thing.
    Maybe a different pub each week, maybe even try approaching landlords to see if they would be willing to sponsor the beer in return for a mention on here
    Maybe even make up a small banner so any of those in the pub know where to come to view the interview.
    Title should be 'The Interview!'
    This would also be great for when overseas fans come over for a game.
    Lets get more members views on this idea, as the more that are involved, the more succesful it will be.
    Hubs, I'm assuming you have the equipment
    Rumour has it

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Does it include a free tab at the Weld Hubs
      I bloody hope so! I don't have a Gopro, I've got my phone but I'd rather not use that, so we need to get hold of a video cam, or better still, get someone to film the interviews. Can one of you admins post this on your forum and see what Mayur can come up with? Let's make this happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        I bloody hope so! I don't have a Gopro, I've got my phone but I'd rather not use that, so we need to get hold of a video cam, or better still, get someone to film the interviews. Can one of you admins post this on your forum and see what Mayur can come up with? Let's make this happen!
        Sure will. Watch this space.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I have a Polaroid helmet cam that would record in HD for when I go snowboarding. I could just keep it attached to the helmet and see if I can get through south west trains with it on. OK last bit was a joke but we could just do an audio one. I don't want to be too famous
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I have a Polaroid helmet cam that would record in HD for when I go snowboarding. I could just keep it attached to the helmet and see if I can get through south west trains with it on. OK last bit was a joke but we could just do an audio one. I don't want to be too famous
            Good point. Not you travelling on public transport looking like Eddie The Eagles love child, but the fact that not everyone will want their boat race to become public.
            Hopefully there will be a few that won't mind, but by having the option of face blurred out or audio only should hopefully encourage more to partake.
            Thanks for bringing that up Weare
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I have a Polaroid helmet cam
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Good point. Not you travelling on public transport looking like Eddie The Eagles love child, but the fact that not everyone will want their boat race to become public.
                Hopefully there will be a few that won't mind, but by having the option of face blurred out or audio only should hopefully encourage more to partake.
                Thanks for bringing that up Weare
                Ideally everyone interviewed will be happy to be seen. I think it's an important part of what we're doing - let's be honest - because I'm sure everyone is fascinated to know what people they 'see' every day actually look like! So personally, if I'm conducting these interviews, I would prefer the interviewee to be seen as well. Obviously if they're an undercover agent like Weare we can make an exception.

Anyway, I've had an idea for the title: I think we should call them Hubble's bubble - what do you think?

Hello, and welcome to Hubble's bubble, today we're interviewing....

If we're going to do them in a local Shepherds Bush pub I recommend the Weld because it's spacious and we can find an out of the way, comfortable spot. We should probably start them fairly early as well, to avoid the crush closer to kick off. All ideas welcome.

Comment

#standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ideally everyone interviewed will be happy to be seen. I think it's an important part of what we're doing - let's be honest - because I'm sure everyone is fascinated to know what people they 'see' every day actually look like! So personally, if I'm conducting these interviews, I would prefer the interviewee to be seen as well. Obviously if they're an undercover agent like Weare we can make an exception.

Anyway, I've had an idea for the title: I think we should call them Hubble's bubble - what do you think?

Hello, and welcome to Hubble's bubble, today we're interviewing....

If we're going to do them in a local Shepherds Bush pub I recommend the Weld because it's spacious and we can find an out of the way, comfortable spot. We should probably start them fairly early as well, to avoid the crush closer to kick off. All ideas welcome.
                    Love the name. Hubbles Bubble really rolls of the tongue; especially after a few beers
                    We are still ironing out a few details; but anyone who wants to throw any ideas out there, just reply on here.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

i`m in ,been going to Rangers since i was 10 ,47 now ,nothing to hide here ,what i lose in my tactical ineptety , i make up for in my stone cold casualness !!!
                      ( mods ,sort my spelling out ,by all means ,i dont pretend i was ever educated )
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        i`m in ,been going to Rangers since i was 10 ,47 now ,nothing to hide here ,what i lose in my tactical ineptety , i make up for in my stone cold casualness !!!
                        ( mods ,sort my spelling out ,by all means ,i dont pretend i was ever educated )
                        Brilliant Vesps, you can be my first interviewee. Fashion and football and fab music - what a great way to get the ball rolling!

Comment

The vesps interview I would really look forward to that one.
                          Don't worry about your spelling vesps, most of us are little challenged in that area
                          We may make a new section for this topic so we can keep all ideas in one thread.
                          Hove has also come up with a great idea that I'll let him explain that will tie in nicely to the interview (sorry, Hubbles Bubble), we are just ironing out some details; but if we have any budding amateur video editors amongst us, please let us know
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Brilliant Vesps, you can be my first interviewee. Fashion and football and fab music - what a great way to get the ball rolling!
                            i`m up for it mate ! I dont want to be the only one though ,reckon we need a good few more volunteers ...
                            Are you going to put the questions up here first ,to see what everyone wants asked ?
                            How long does everyone want the interview to last too ?

Comment

The vesps interview I would really look forward to that one.:
                              Cheers Fraggy ,i`ll have to try and make myself sound interesting now !

Comment

oh come on Weare ,i`m dying to put a face to your entertaining posts !

Comment

Working...
                                X