Something I'm proud of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I'm proud of...

...was watching this to send to a film director buddy as I was recommending the soundtrack, ended up watching it all again.

The music on this is incredible, featuring, amongst others, Michael Stipe, KD Lang, Carlos Santana, Daniel Lanois and Eddie Reader...

We made it in 2004 - 2006 and it is literally global in its scope. May not be everyone here's cup of tea, but it's deep!

https://vimeo.com/78782886

Thought you'd be more proud of your 4 bedroom detached home worth around 2million
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Thought you'd be more proud of your 4 bedroom detached home worth around 2million
      Where's that then? Sounds nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Where's that then? Sounds nice.
        I'm right though hubs

Comment

We certainly have got some strange folk on here.

PS: For clarity, I'm not referring to the opening post.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            We certainly have got some strange folk on here.

PS: For clarity, I'm not referring to the opening post.
            It's a bit of a weird response to the OP isn't it mate?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              It's a bit of a weird response to the OP isn't it mate?
              Just a bit. I'm certainly struggling to understand the relevance.

Comment

Stop stirring and put that wooden spoon away brights. I think we all know hubs is an intelligent bloke who has made millions from bitcoin etc

Comment

I'm right though hubs
                  You and me really should meet up weare, so we can banish your misconceptions about me forever. First up, I am not a millionaire, not even close, not even in the ballpark, not even in the vicinity of the ballpark (although if bitcoin does ever reach its projected true value, I'll be quite happy...), secondly, I am not some weedy intellectual character who needs a hanky when he plays football as you seem to think - much to my amusement, I might add! So how about you come down to the Salusbury pub in Queen's Park one day and have all your suppositions answered? Not that I want to burst your bubble, as you clearly have spent some time imagining all this.

As for my OP - hopefully some of you will watch the film, it's definitely worth an hour or so of your time.

Comment

I am a big rem fan so I might check it out. I live surrey mate and rarely travel to London, unless of course its for watching the R's. Quite surprised you haven't made allot of money as you're clearly a very intelligent man. We'd probably be very successful as I have plenty of common sense to work off that. Glad you've taken it well, as certainly no malice in it, although Brighton likes to create controversy a bit like quaz back in the day. We could certainly catch up for a beer when rangers are playing

Comment

I am a big rem fan so I might check it out. I live surrey mate and rarely travel to London, unless of course its for watching the R's. Quite surprised you haven't made allot of money as you're clearly a very intelligent man. We'd probably be very successful as I have plenty of common sense to work off that. Glad you've taken it well, as certainly no malice in it, although Brighton likes to create controversy a bit like quaz back in the day. We could certainly catch up for a beer when rangers are playing
                      Let's do that weare, it would at the very least be interesting!

Comment

Well if you need someone to add to that dream team who has dashing good looks and is hung like Johnny “Wadd” Holmes, you know where I am weare.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Let's do that weare, it would at the very least be interesting!
                          We could make this into a new section where hubs interviews a different WATRBs member at each home game.
                          Armed with a Go Pro and questions provided via a poll on here, we could begin to learn more about each other
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Weare , ive met Hubbs ,and trust me ,the man is not to be taken lightly , if you reviewed your "top ten hardest posters" ,,Hubbs would be up there !
                            This is a clip of when i didnt have enough money to pay for his programme .

Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Weare , ive met Hubbs ,and trust me ,the man is not to be taken lightly , if you reviewed your "top ten hardest posters" ,,Hubbs would be up there !
                              This is a clip of when i didnt have enough money to pay for his programme .

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                              X