Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something I'm proud of...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Lol haha good video vesps and thanks for sharing

    I was hoping that hardest thread had been well and truely forgotten about. I was in my late 20's when I created that. I've certainly chilled and don't throw my weight about these days.
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 23-03-2018, 03:22 PM.
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Lol haha good video vesps and thanks for sharing

      I was hoping that hardest thread had been well and truely forgotten about. I was in my late 20's when I created that. I've certainly chilled and don't throw my weight about these days.
      Just having a laugh mate ,( as you know ) ,that " hardest " thread goes down in WATRBS history ! Gone but not forgotten !
      Shame most of the people on it ,dont post on here any more .
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by vespa View Post
        Just having a laugh mate ,( as you know ) ,that " hardest " thread goes down in WATRBS history ! Gone but not forgotten !
        Shame most of the people on it ,dont post on here any more .
        It's not gone anywhere Vesps: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...from-this-site

        Comment


        • #19
          We all look back with a smile, even though some got very personal and also cost me a job as one of the mods as fraggy highlighted. Personally see that as a huge loss for this forum and we wouldn't of lost some good posters because I wanted allot of input on banning. Unfortunately you all seem to have sorted that bit out all too late, and yet expected them all to come running back!
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Cheers Stan ,always puts a smile on my face , just a shame Ndubz,Van ,Bush etc dont come back ....
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              We all look back with a smile, even though some got very personal and also cost me a job as one of the mods as fraggy highlighted. Personally see that as a huge loss for this forum and we wouldn't of lost some good posters because I wanted allot of input on banning. Unfortunately you all seem to have sorted that bit out all too late, and yet expected them all to come running back!
              Still got your corner m8
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Weare , ive met Hubbs ,and trust me ,the man is not to be taken lightly , if you reviewed your "top ten hardest posters" ,,Hubbs would be up there !
                This is a clip of when i didnt have enough money to pay for his programme .

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Weare , ive met Hubbs ,and trust me ,the man is not to be taken lightly , if you reviewed your "top ten hardest posters" ,,Hubbs would be up there !
                  This is a clip of when i didnt have enough money to pay for his programme .


                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Thought you'd be more proud of your 4 bedroom detached home worth around 2million
                    That made me chuckle. Fair play weare

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      We could make this into a new section where hubs interviews a different WATRBs member at each home game.
                      Armed with a Go Pro and questions provided via a poll on here, we could begin to learn more about each other
                      Now that would be priceless.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        We could make this into a new section where hubs interviews a different WATRBs member at each home game.
                        Armed with a Go Pro and questions provided via a poll on here, we could begin to learn more about each other

                        Missed this first time round. I think it's a brilliant idea Frags and I'm up for it.

                        Guaranteed everyone on here wants to know what everyone else is really like (or most anyway). Some real characters. My interview with Weare should be worth the price of admission alone. 77, I'm looking forward to our interview too! This could be WATRB gold! Who's up for it?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          We could make this into a new section where hubs interviews a different WATRBs member at each home game.
                          Armed with a Go Pro and questions provided via a poll on here, we could begin to learn more about each other
                          Cracking idea

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Missed this first time round. I think it's a brilliant idea Frags and I'm up for it.

                            Guaranteed everyone on here wants to know what everyone else is really like (or most anyway). Some real characters. My interview with Weare should be worth the price of admission alone. 77, I'm looking forward to our interview too! This could be WATRB gold! Who's up for it?
                            Do it Hubs mate. Great idea

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Missed this first time round. I think it's a brilliant idea Frags and I'm up for it.

                              Guaranteed everyone on here wants to know what everyone else is really like (or most anyway). Some real characters. My interview with Weare should be worth the price of admission alone. 77, I'm looking forward to our interview too! This could be WATRB gold! Who's up for it?
                              Does it include a free tab at the Weld Hubs

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                Missed this first time round. I think it's a brilliant idea Frags and I'm up for it.

                                Guaranteed everyone on here wants to know what everyone else is really like (or most anyway). Some real characters. My interview with Weare should be worth the price of admission alone. 77, I'm looking forward to our interview too! This could be WATRB gold! Who's up for it?
                                What's not to love eh!
                                We are a dieing breed on here, and at times come across as a bit of a dysfunctional family. I feel that by getting to know each other a bit better can only be a good thing.
                                Maybe a different pub each week, maybe even try approaching landlords to see if they would be willing to sponsor the beer in return for a mention on here
                                Maybe even make up a small banner so any of those in the pub know where to come to view the interview.
                                Title should be 'The Interview!'
                                This would also be great for when overseas fans come over for a game.
                                Lets get more members views on this idea, as the more that are involved, the more succesful it will be.
                                Hubs, I'm assuming you have the equipment
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X