Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Nice.

I just think football fans these days are way too passive. In fact much there's less civil disorder in general, we have a proud history of street protest, closest you get these days is sending back your side order of quinoa salad for a touch more chard.......
    down with the system!!! viva la revolución!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      At your age you should start chilling out. It was far to frightening for the kids that went yesterday and I wouldn't be surprised if its put them off going back
      Frightening? Nothing like as frightening as going to football in the 1970s..... It didn't do the likes of us any harm. The opposite in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Frightening? Nothing like as frightening as going to football in the 1970s..... It didn't do the likes of us any harm. The opposite in fact.
        We still kept on going didn't we mate.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          We still kept on going didn't we mate.
          LOL. We did. Even when two gooners stole my scarf when I was thirteen..... I always got a seat for a home London derby, mind. The Loft wasn't a pleasant place to be when it was 'taken' by Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or WHU in the 1970s

Comment

Basically they are a homeless club.unbelievable they only made 8 million profit from selling Upton park and only make extra 10 million a year from playing in Stratford. Fans been sod a lie
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

LOL. We did. Even when two gooners stole my scarf when I was thirteen..... I always got a seat for a home London derby, mind. The Loft wasn't a pleasant place to be when it was 'taken' by Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or WHU in the 1970s
              Funnily enough some gooners nicked my bobble hat in 75-6 as we were walking away from the ground having not got in. My brother stopped me going after them as I was only 11!!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Funnily enough some gooners nicked my bobble hat in 75-6 as we were walking away from the ground having not got in. My brother stopped me going after them as I was only 11!!
                #######s. Remember picking up £2 worth of ten pences thrown at us in the Leicester away end in 1979. Probably the price of admission. And Wolves fans, outside a pub, throwing full pints across the road at us when we'd gone looking for a betting shop after the game.

Comment

#######s. Remember picking up £2 worth of ten pences thrown at us in the Leicester away end in 1979. Probably the price of admission. And Wolves fans, outside a pub, throwing full pints across the road at us when we'd gone looking for a betting shop after the game.
                  Bloody hell throwing pints these days would be like throwing away £5 notes

Comment

Interesting listening to Lampard regarding West Ham and how the board led them to believe the new stadium would help them push up the table but the reality has been different.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Bloody hell throwing pints these days would be like throwing away £5 notes
                      Depends whether the pints were fresh or processed.

Comment

lol I never thought of that. haha!

Comment

had a good collection myself in the 70's around 20 , even a arsenal one from goldhawk rd so that kind of equals it out

Comment

At Sheff Wed away back then we went down to the shared concourse for a drink and there was horse sh'' being thrown around. I decided to go thirsty.
                            During the game when we scored (Stainrod I seem to recall) I got a sharpened 50p coin on the top of my head!

Comment

I actually feel for them.

They’ve had the heart and soul ripped out of their club by greedy cants. They didn’t want to leave Upton Park

Good on them for fighting back.

Comment

Jist read that west ham and the fa are coming down really really hard with the punishment on the pitch invaders and anyone caught throwing stuff at the directors box.

They are buying them all a season ticket for QPR next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X