Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80s/90s Acid, House 'n' Hip-Hop Choons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    No doubt WRTRBS is the best forum ,
    ive met some proper chaps through this site ,over the years
    Just to show musical housemanship isnt exclusive to LFW


    Clive`s write ups are boom ting ,
    but they could read Romfords and learn a thing or two ,too
    The difference is is we dont take ourselves very seriously,
    but dont question our love for QPR
    Heres a wicked little track, not sure its on the Frankie thread but just thought i'd post on here ..
    Last edited by Fraggy; 04-03-2018, 03:34 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Well theres the link for it anyway.

      Comment


      • #18
        Any ideas why the vid wont show on the thread. I dont have this problem on LFW..

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by PunteR View Post
          Any ideas why the vid wont show on the thread. I dont have this problem on LFW..
          I fixed it.
          You had inserted the url in the webpage link icon, for YouTube urls, click on the little film icon and insert you link in the window that pops up.

          Great chooon by the way
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            I fixed it.
            You had inserted the url in the webpage link icon, for YouTube urls, click on the little film icon and insert you link in the window that pops up.

            Great chooon by the way
            Cheers Fraggy

            Comment


            • #21


              Again cheers Fraggy

              Comment


              • #22
                I was going to post on here until I saw all that Frankie rubbish...oh, bugger!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hows the head this morning Hubbs ???
                  Top tunes PunteR , takes me back to Ziggys

                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    No doubt WRTRBS is the best forum ,
                    ive met some proper chaps through this site ,over the years
                    Just to show musical housemanship isnt exclusive to LFW


                    Clive`s write ups are boom ting ,
                    but they could read Romfords and learn a thing or two ,too
                    The difference is is we dont take ourselves very seriously,
                    but dont question our love for QPR
                    Right up my street there vesps & fraggys, the oldskool crew have this and play it every now n then love me 89-91
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Little bit rough this morning mate! Tequila is the best party drink, minimal hangover, maximum joy.... I probably shouldn't have mixed it with beer and herbage though....

                      Keep dem choons coming!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by isaw View Post
                        I was going to post on here until I saw all that Frankie rubbish...oh, bugger!
                        'Rubbish' !

                        How very dare you

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          Hows the head this morning Hubbs ???
                          Top tunes PunteR , takes me back to Ziggys

                          I used to love that Fast Eddie tune vespa.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Croydon don't know why but I see you as a petshop boys fan
                            I played sunday league football today.

                            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Croydon don't know why but I see you as a petshop boys fan
                              My Aphex twin Avatar made you com to that conclusion eh

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                My Aphex twin Avatar made you com to that conclusion eh
                                I love a bit of Aphex Twin.
                                Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                                Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X