Rep of Ireland ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    that's debatable who owns it , i don't care 2 fks about the falklands , who wants it and who lives their
    I'm sure Remembrance Day poppies are flowing out of your front door. I know charity begins at home, now I know it has to reach the sewers.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      I'm sure Remembrance Day poppies are flowing out of your front door. I know charity begins at home, now I know it has to reach the sewers.
      that's well below the belt mate , i respect all soldiers from all sides that gave their lives , i'm proud to wear a poppy

Comment

I lost mates in the Falklands. Why don't you spit on their graves?

Comment

that's well below the belt mate , i respect all soldiers from all sides that gave their lives , i'm proud to wear a poppy
          when you say you dont give a f uck about the British people who live in the Falklands ,and its debatable who owns it ,what do you expect ?
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I lost mates in the Falklands. Why don't you spit on their graves?
            below the belt again

Comment

And "i don't care 2 fks about the falklands" is Ok. Your belt must be over your ears.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                when you say you dont give a f uck about the British people who live in the Falklands ,and its debatable who owns it ,what do you expect ?
                i'm just being honest i don't care about some rock in the middle of nowhere or the people that live their , why should i , but i have the upmost respect for any one from either side that lost their lives

Comment

And "i don't care 2 fks about the falklands" is Ok. Your belt must be over your ears.
                  please tell me why i should care about the falklands

Comment

i'm just being honest i don't care about some rock in the middle of nowhere or the people that live their , why should i , but i have the upmost respect for any one from either side that lost their lives
                    So would it be ok for argentina to invade any other British soil ? Would you not give a f uck then ?

Comment

please tell me why i should care about the falklands
                      Because British people live there and British people lost their lives defending it for f ucks sake

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        So would it be ok for argentina to invade any other British soil ? Would you not give a f uck then ?
                        why do you think they invaded ?

Comment

Having lived 5 years 35 mins drive from Gibraltar I can assure you the people living in this British outposts feel as British as you do.

Comment

why do you think they invaded ?
                            You didnt answer my questions , so i`ll explain why they did after you answer mine

Comment

ive got to be up tomorrow ,early ,so i`m leaving this one tonight.

Comment

thatchers popularity was down , she sent the task force their and walked the next election , defend our country by all means but the falkland islanders are of british descent i doubt if many of the have ever been to england , i despise all war where ever it is , my dad and people of his age were lied to , they were told to go and fight hitler and come back to a land fit for heroes , are the old people of this country treated like heroes , every year pensioners die in this country because they can't afford to put the heating on . the same happened in argentina they lost treble what we lost all because of politicans greed ..... 14 years of debate came to nothing , god knows how much money was spent on those meetings , did thatcher send her son to war ..... did tony blair send his ..... same as usual send the working class , there was a 200 mile exclusion zone agreed by both sides , the argentine ship the general belgrano was sunk outside the zone , terrible loses on both sides ........ thats why i don't care about the falklands , the islanders were not even born here and were only granted full british citizenship after the conflict , just to make them look a little more british don't you think ......... let's talk about oil or the pittance of money the widows received off the british goverment another day . i'd rather not though because i feel quite angry not with u but that american pecker ........ my dad may god rest his soul was in the 2nd battalion of the 51st gordon highlanders and fought for this country , he killed men and that haunted him at times , so when that fool talks about poppy's and wars , when he's never been their that grates me ....... one team one dream
                                Last edited by 72bus; 13-11-2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X