Rep of Ireland ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Yes very accurate comment,I really can't remember the last time Ireland or Wales qualified for the euros or world cup,must be at least 30 years ago,as for Scotland and Northern Ireland never.
    Some real dopes on her Rebs

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Some real dopes on her Rebs
      'Once every 30-40 years'

Which means wales and NI used up their one time last year at the euros!

Dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Yes very accurate comment,I really can't remember the last time Ireland or Wales qualified for the euros or world cup,must be at least 30 years ago,as for Scotland and Northern Ireland never.
        22 years and counting for the jocks (by time the 2020 euros roll around)

Wales last qualified for a major comp before 2016?

NI back in the 80's?

Suppose I'll give you Eire. They tend to reach a tournament every 10 or so years.

Comment

Whereas England will never ever win a major tournament
          Hmmm !!

Sure weve won the world cup , yeah definitely , yeah ,no doubt ,no, i can categorically say , weve won the World Cup !!!!
          Hmmm , some real dopes on here , ei Norths !
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Hmmm !!

Sure weve won the world cup , yeah definitely , yeah ,no doubt ,no, i can categorically say , weve won the World Cup !!!!
            Yes, there are a few on here who need to read some history, recent and not so recent, before making stupid comments about our country.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Hmmm !!

Wasn't really hard to work out I was talking about NOW and not FIFTY ONE years ago

MCFLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is there anyone there McFly?!!

Comment

Wasn't really hard to work out I was talking about NOW and not FIFTY ONE years ago

MCFLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is there anyone there McFly?!!
                But we ACTUALLY have won a World Cup , got to semis and quarter finals , and what have England B team aka Ireland ever done ? Nish !

Comment

But we ACTUALLY have won a World Cup , got to semis and quarter finals , and what have England B team aka Ireland ever done ? Nish !
                  If you could read properly you will see that I wrote will never, not have never.

Also with players combined worth 100's of millions of £'s compared to Irelands £50 its not much to boast about is it

Embarrassing yet very very laughable

Comment

remember how the press would go on about world class lampard and gerard ........ xavi and iniesta showed them what world class was . we'd all love england to do well but that game against iceland was painful , you could tell after 5 minutes we needed a to hit a big man up front . i just don't see any heart or passion from england they need to out that clown southgate

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Scotland were amongst the participants in the 1974 World Cup tournament , weren`t they?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        If you could read properly you will see that I wrote will never, not have never.

Also with players combined worth 100's of millions of £'s compared to Irelands £50 its not much to boast about is it

Perhaps you should have added “in the future”

Then you would’t have to make childish comments at fellow R’s.

What is your opinion on England being current World Champions at U17 and U20 levels?, bodes very well for the future of International football in our country doesn’t it.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Scotland were amongst the participants in the 1974 World Cup tournament , weren`t they?
                          They qualified for 5 consecutive World Cups from 1974 right up until 1990. Back in the era when Scotland produced decent players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            22 years and counting for the jocks (by time the 2020 euros roll around)

Wales last qualified for a major comp before 2016?

NI back in the 80's?

Suppose I'll give you Eire. They tend to reach a tournament every 10 or so years.
                            Iv never seen "Eire" qualify for any competions but have seen the rep of Ireland quality about 6 times in my life time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

What you actually wrote was " England will never ever win a tournament " , so i pointed out to you we already have done , not rocket science really is it ?

Anyhow ive a joke for you .
                              A Welshman an Irishman and a Scottish man walk into a pub....................
                              To watch England in the World Cup !

Now that is very laughable

Comment

• We need to get this thread back on track:
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X