No announcement yet.

Rep of Ireland ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was just one of those results that occur from time to time.

Martin o neill and Ireland have done fantastic to get as far as they did with such a small and limited pool of players but agree they were properly found out.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      why do you think they invaded ?
      Hey 72, what's up with the new avatar mate? The entrance to Villa Park...and it's rotated at 90°. You Villa in disguise now?!

Comment

Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and the Republic will always be fighting it out in the international mini league.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and the Republic will always be fighting it out in the international mini league.
          . . .and us
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Mid table certainties. (Until the end of time)

Comment

No young talent coming through for Ireland. They'll not qualify for a tournament for many years. LOI really need to invest in the league.
              They used to rely on the English leagues to cultivate their players. But as more and more foreign players are joining the prem the Irish players are feeling the squeeze.
              Shame really.

Comment

We are doing our bit with the Irish kids

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                  No young talent coming through for Ireland. They'll not qualify for a tournament for many years. LOI really need to invest in the league.
                  They used to rely on the English leagues to cultivate their players. But as more and more foreign players are joining the prem the Irish players are feeling the squeeze.
                  Shame really.
                  not just the Irish. Look at Loftus-Cheek. How many starts did he get at Chelsea? How many Premiership games has he played? The lad is 21 for gawd sake
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    not just the Irish. Look at Loftus-Cheek. How many starts did he get at Chelsea? How many Premiership games has he played? The lad is 21 for gawd sake
                    Just one example.

We've got some very promising youth players coming through, as shown by the success at all levels below the seniors in the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Just one example.

We've got some very promising youth players coming through, as shown by the success at all levels below the seniors in the last year.
                      Yes, England are the World Champions at U17 and U20 levels, bodes well for the future.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Whereas England will never ever win a major tournament

Comment

The England ladies will

Comment

All lucky if they reach a tournament once every 30-40 years

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Hey 72, what's up with the new avatar mate? The entrance to Villa Park...and it's rotated at 90°. You Villa in disguise now?!
                              will take it down after we see them off stan

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                                All lucky if they reach a tournament once every 30-40 years
                                Yes very accurate comment,I really can't remember the last time Ireland or Wales qualified for the euros or world cup,must be at least 30 years ago,as for Scotland and Northern Ireland never.

Comment

Working...
                                X