Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something big being planned in the US for this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something big being planned in the US for this weekend?

It could be just a coincidence, but coinciding with mass protests by the 'Antifa' movement across America this Saturday, a country-wide military exercise is also being carried out:

"According to the Department of Defense and Radio League announcement, a "communications interoperability" training exercise is planned for Nov. 4-6, simulating what they are calling a "very bad day" scenario.
    "This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity," said Army Military Auxiliary Radio System (MARS) Program Manager Paul English"

Furthermore, crisis actors have been hired in large numbers over the past month to take part in this drill, through adverts on Craig's list (which is how people know about it).

Now although claims that this is designed to be the build-up to some kind of coup to overthrow President Trump are being scoffed at by most of the mainstream media, the idea does have some credence.

The anti-Trump campaign - which is in large part a smokescreen to cover the nefarious activities of Hillary Clinton, the DNC, their ties to a Russian uranium deal (all of this is fact, and on record), as well of course the cover up of the so-called 'pizzagate' affair that involves her former campaign manager John Podesta in a pedophile ring - is pinning its hopes on their last throw of the dice, which is to indict Trump through his ties to Russia during the election. Word now is that George Papadopolous - part of the Trump campaign team who is currently doing a plea-bargain with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia situation - was in fact a plant. If the anti-Trump campaign fails to nail the president, their whole house of cards will come tumbling down - bringing major players like Clinton along with it. And there could be even further ramifications and revelations that would see a major shift in how people perceive those in power and what they're really up to. So in order to avoid this scenario taking place, some people think they will attempt a coup instead. It really is that serious for them.

The leaked DNC emails already had Clinton bang to rights, but unsurprisingly, the mainstream media won't touch this. But sooner or later, this stuff has to come out. Watch this space.

Last edited by Hubble; 02-11-2017, 07:15 PM.

It's all over my head Hubs

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      It's all over my head Hubs
      Haha, fair play Dave!

Comment

If anyone fancies a tour-de-force round up of exactly what's going that the mainstream media WON'T tell you about, this is brilliant IMO. In this broadcast, Luke covers Clinton, Kevin Spacey and a whole lot more:

It might just flip your lid!

Comment

Antifa's day of action has been well documented on YouTube. Could be very messy
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Dunno about you lot but I'm gonna join in with this

BORKED

Comment

rearranged for Nov. 18, as like Rangers, no one bothered to turn up this weekend
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Interesting. Sometimes when so many people are warned in advance, these things don't go off.

Comment

Working...
                X