Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to watch non league this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to watch non league this weekend?

And are you tempted to do more?

Not for me it’s hard enough watching us throw the ball up the field international games are welcome break from it

Comment

I went to a game last season and loved the fact you could swap ends at half time. Was a few goals as well so a fair spectacle.

Comment

Went to see Leatherhead and I was very impressed. They had a striker that they got from AFC Wimbledon who looked very decent. They won 6-0 but I'd imagine a few fatties on here would break into the kingstonian team and not look out of place
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Went to see Leatherhead and I was very impressed. They had a striker that they got from AFC Wimbledon who looked very decent. They won 6-0 but I'd imagine a few fatties on here would break into the kingstonian team and not look out of place
          been to afc wimbledon a few times my mates son is in the team

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Leatherhead is my local team mate.
            Last edited by Tarbie; 07-10-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Sutton Utd v Fylde , the Us could go back top again ! Come on you Yellas !
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Went to Dulwich Hamlet once,probably won't go again, not for me. Use to go Wimbledon with my brother, but now they've moved up I don't go as much, plus I only went to spend time with my brother. There's no emotional investment so would rather watch a PL game in the pub.

Comment

Went to see Chatham Town. They had the bloke who got fired in the first week of The Apprentice at right-back.

Comment

Took my lad to Baldock Town v Southall - good job it's only once a year !

Comment

Feel sorry for Northampton.

Dross ball jimmy's has served up a 6 nil defeat.

Gawd
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Went to Corinthian Casuals V AFC Dunstable ..... thoroughly enjoyable game of football . As the highest ranked amateur football club in the English league , Corinthian Casuals fitness levels were very impressive. Paid £11 for my son and i to get in , fantastic programme and you can drink alcohol on the terraces !
                        U r'sssssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                        X