Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you voting for today? (private poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like the brexit negotiatons will be a be more complicated now..or am I wrong?? I just wonder.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

You could be right Shania. Our MPs squabbling over what we should ask for and accept while the rest of Europe sit there tutting and looking at their watches.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

In 2015, the exit poll was showing the conservatives on a similar number, although they ended up with a working majority.

Huge shock if this is anywhere near this close, but not as big as the disaster facing this country if it is.

Comment

Valid points from both of you. Tomorrow will indeed be an interesting day for you guys. Good luck
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Certainly looking like May's appallingly negative and bland campaign strategy has backfired big time. Stupid cow has managed to destabilise the country more than anybody could have imagined. Absolutely disastrous result for the entire nation.

I suppose the only good thing is that when she is replaced, it will be with a proper leave campaigner as it should have been to begin with. And one that will properly expose Corbyn and his ridiculous policies.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Certainly looking like May's appallingly negative and bland campaign strategy has backfired big time. Stupid cow has managed to destabilise the country more than anybody could have imagined. Absolutely fantastic result for the entire nation!

I suppose the only good thing is that when she is replaced, it will be with a proper leave campaigner as it should have been to begin with. And one that will properly expose Corbyn and his ridiculous policies.
              Labour already gained Clwyd and Battersea from the Tories and massively increased majority in Tooting. Power to the People!!!!!

Comment

Come on you reds

Comment

Labour win Stockton South! This is unbelievable! Is the fat lady starting to sing? I bloody hope so! This could be curtains for the Maybot and she brought it upon herself! #Hubris

As for Corbyn, what a vindication this is - despite the weight of the mainstream media against him and the bias of the BBC and the scorn of his own party members he has revitalised Labour and brought a whole new generation of politically aware young people into play. Fantastic!

Comment

You've obviously been taken in by Corbyn's lies Hubble, like it would appear many have.

No tax rises for 95% of people just one of them.

Horrible man, surrounded by an equally horrid bunch of people.

Comment

You've obviously been taken in by Corbyn's lies Hubble, like it would appear many have.

No tax rises for 95% of people just one of them.

Horrible man, surrounded by an equally horrid bunch of people.
                      Lies to you maybe Brights - hope for a fairer Britain to millions of us. He's clearly the most principled politician involved and the barefaced liar is May. Now she's seeing what lying has brought her.

Comment

So you don't even acknowledge the lie I pointed out, even though it's in their manifesto?

And talking of lies, what about the disgusting rumour of covering up a shooting that never happened?

As for Corbyn being principled, you must be joking.

Comment

So you don't even acknowledge the lie I pointed out, even though it's in their manifesto?

And talking of lies, what about the disgusting rumour of covering up a shooting that never happened?

As for Corbyn being principled, you must be joking.
                          How do you know it's a lie? It's not a lie right now, it's a manifesto promise. The biggest manifesto liars are the Tories as has been proven time and time again. They were going to reduce the deficit - they've increased it - reduce immigration - it's increased - those are serious facts my friend.

Comment

No Hubs, the promise of no tax rises for 95% is a blatant lie and the proof is in their manifesto. Hidden within the costings document is the commitment to remove the married couples allowance which will affect many on here. Approx £230 pa.

Comment

Sorry to point out yet more inaccuracies my friend, but the tories haven't increased the deficit at all. The total debt has increased, granted, but the deficit has actually reduced by around 80%. In simple terms, we are now losing only about 20% of what we once were. Only when we have eradicated it completely, will we be in a position to start reducing the debt.

All very predictable consequences of irresponsible Labour administrations. It was because of such an enormous debt and deficit that Brown and Darling left us with, that we had to go through such a lengthy period of hardship. It shouldn't be a surprise, it happens every time.

Comment

a disaster for the Tories. A catastrophe for the Country
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X