X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarbie
    replied
    Such a pointless election.

Labour led by Corbyn are never going to be any threat, and that's before you consider that the SNP has stolen virtually all of their vote North of the border. Lib Dems may gain some seats this time around but I can't actually see them having too much impact on the overall result. The Tories will win it at a canter, purely because they will be the only party trusted by those with wealth to run our economy.

British politics is in almost as bad a state as our back 4 (or is 3, or 5), in my opinion!

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Ive never voted tory in my life and did not ever dream i would, but ill be queing up waiting for them to open to do just that on june 8th.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Its just another brexit vote cos the remoaners wont ever shut up.
    its that evil witch May consolidating her place , because she knows what with corbyn at the helm ,and Jimmy Krankie running scotland, Labour is ineffectual so she can carry on with brainwashing the working class ,backed up by that cu nt Murdoch

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    because your mob and the liberals couldn't accept the vote of the people
    Seem to remember ,May ,Cameron and the whole Tory line was REMAIN , but lets rewrite history ,because it now suits the conservatives

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Its just another brexit vote cos the remoaners wont ever shut up.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
    How much longer are lefties going to cry wolf over the NHS?
    You've been saying this nonsense since I was a kid, and yet the most privatisation the NHS has seen was under the Labour party
    Indeed it was - the most right wing Labour Party in history though, it has to be said. However, it looks like the Tories are preparing for the NHS to fail and introduce privatisation as the 'only alternative'. Let's face it, it would be natural for them to do this - they've always wanted it, despite what they say. And plenty of the Tory MPs are either big shareholders in privatised healthcare, or paid to lobby on behalf of private healthcare. Interesting that May kept Hunt on as health secretary - to many pundits this is another sign that privatisation is on the cards. A big Tory majority followed by a collapse of the NHS under the seemingly endless struggle in wintertime and bingo - private health insurance. It's not a completely unlikely scenario, is it?

Leave a comment:

• gaza09
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    It's because she knows full well the Conservatives will win it easily so it will give her a longer period of time to privatise the NHS and appease the parties backers whilst ####ing over Joe Public. It's all ok though as we have our country back and brexit I believe, still means brexit :P
    How much longer are lefties going to cry wolf over the NHS?
    You've been saying this nonsense since I was a kid, and yet the most privatisation the NHS has seen was under the Labour party

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    PS - do you post on there then, or are you just a secret viewer?!

been banned Hubs, typical of the left, shutting down debateps seriously though, excellent forum LFW, like Discoroid, very funny

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    PS - do you post on there then, or are you just a secret viewer?!

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    those leftie ######s on LFW
    Hahhahaaaa don't tell me you're jealous I'm posting on LFW as well now Lymesie! At least they have a decent thread on it there. Thing is, clearly not all the posters on LFW are lefties, far from it. I'd say there was a fairly wide demographic.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    I beg your pardon. Who are my mob? I have accepted Brexit.
    those leftie ######s on LFW

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    because your mob and the liberals couldn't accept the vote of the people
    I beg your pardon. Who are my mob? I have accepted Brexit.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Tim?

Not the Tim?
    No just a Tim :P

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    One rather unfortunate consequence of this otherwise sensible decision, is that I have already had to and will no doubt continue to have to put up with seeing Dianne Abbott on the tv screen.
    How Corbin slung one up that I'll never know.
    Isn't beastiality a crime these days.

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    It's because she knows full well the Conservatives will win it easily so it will give her a longer period of time to privatise the NHS and appease the parties backers whilst ####ing over Joe Public. It's all ok though as we have our country back and brexit I believe, still means brexit :P
    Tim?

Not the Tim?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X