Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    Not neccesarily in england as such although you get a lot of hate crimes against muslims. Anroad though theres anders brevik in norway, the guy who shot up an island a few years back. Theres also the stuff going on in the central african republic were christians are carrying out attacks on muslims en masse
    Oh right. Got it now. Not really comaprable terrorist attacks from whites in the name of christianity over here though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      There is a video of the car driving up the pavement of the bridge and the woman jumping into the thames. Mail etc
      Yeah seen that although it wasnt very clear. Doubt we will get to see anything conclusive. Better to leave it to the imagination
      Last edited by Hove Ranger; 23-03-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Saw someone say this yesterday on twitter.
        Are you talking about christian terrorists acts in england over the years from biblical times or something recent? If recent, what are they, i cant thnk or remember, but my memory is the worst.
        Mate, you only have to go back 20 years when Irish catholics were doing far more devastation to London than any Islamic terrorist ever has.

The problem isn't a particular religion or creed or skin colour. It's extremism, pure and simple!

Comment

Strange how these people are always 'known to the authorities".

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Mate, you only have to go back 20 years when Irish catholics were doing far more devastation to London than any Islamic terrorist ever has.

The problem isn't a particular religion or creed or skin colour. It's extremism, pure and simple!
            Exactly.

In the last 10 years there has been one other terrorist death in London, that being the murder of Lee Rigby. The last terrorist death in the UK was the murder of MP Jo Cox by an ultra right wing extremist who supported Britain First. Then apart from the 7/7 attacks, all other terrorist incidents of note in the last 40 years have been carried out by Irish Republican Catholic extremists.

But lets ban Moslems and all those other foriens because that will get rid of extremism in the world won't it...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
              Apparently he was "known to authorities"
              We still live in a society where you get arrested for committing a crime - not because you might! The flip side is we live in a society like China - they had a growing ISIS problem a couple of years ago but now you never hear about it. You know why? The government said they'd execute any returning jihadis immediately or lock anyone up who may be planning something dodgy. The result? No one dared return / any potential terrorists were quickly stamped out. An authoritarian government if there ever was one but at least none of their citizens got run over deliberately by a car yesterday

Despite that, I'd still rather live here.

Comment

Shoreditch on lockdown.

http://thesun.uk/60168wETM

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Strange how these people are always 'known to the authorities".
                  Pehaps it's time that "the authorities" started doing something, as opposed to knowing something.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...nked-islamist/

Khalid Masood 52.

Comment

How very helpful to specifically identify the policeman who shot the piece of filth.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        How very helpful to specifically identify the policeman who shot the piece of filth.
                        I was watching the Politics Show today. Andrew Neil seemed angry at the Security Minister for not divulging details of the officer who shot the terrorist. What did he want? To broadcast his name and address. I am more and more loathing the BBC
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I know tensions are running high at the meeting moment mate and I doubt you meant it to sound the way it did, but referring to the people who bombed and killed innocent people in the troubles would be more appropriately described as terrorists also, not 'Irish catholics'
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

god bless all the dead and injured , my brother walked over that bridge a week ago . i'll never understand why these people want to take lives

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              god bless all the dead and injured , my brother walked over that bridge a week ago . i'll never understand why these people want to take lives
                              Or wear sandals and dresses and bugger children because a book says it's ok . These people are still in the dark ages and refuse to engage with other cultures. It's time for the good ones to stand up , looking at that mayor of ours there's no chance of that. Was hidden away, I'm sure boris would've been straight out.
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                                I know tensions are running high at the meeting moment mate and I doubt you meant it to sound the way it did, but referring to the people who bombed and killed innocent people in the troubles would be more appropriately described as terrorists also, not 'Irish catholics'
                                They were Irish Catholics in the same way that the current wave of terrorists are Muslims mate. In reality none of this is about nationality or religion. It's about dangerous people with extreme views that aren't supported by 99.9% of the religion that they supposedly follow.

The fact that you took offence to what I posted actually supports the point I was trying to make.

I'm sure your annoyance at the association I made is similar to how any moderate, law abiding Muslim would feel now when they hear people attributing the current atrocities to their religion!
                                Last edited by Tarbie; 24-03-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X