Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    On a lighter note, shouldn't this be in the QPR Free Zone? We're gonna be bombarded with wall to wall media hysteria as it is, which is exactly what the terrorists want - max coverage.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      On a lighter note, shouldn't this be in the QPR Free Zone? We're gonna be bombarded with wall to wall media hysteria as it is, which is exactly what the terrorists want - max coverage.
      Can't do that as a QPR fan was caught up in the Malay.. the assailant was apparently treated by medics which I find strange, should have tenon sawed his head off and slung it in the Thames then curled one in the hole. Dirty filthy pig, thank the lord he's dead!
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Can't do that as a QPR fan was caught up in the Malay.. the assailant was apparently treated by medics which I find strange, should have tenon sawed his head off and slung it in the Thames then curled one in the hole. Dirty filthy pig, thank the lord he's dead!
        I actually prefer it when these c*nts survive as they wanna die during their attacks so they become martyrs. Much better for them to live and get locked away in solitary until no one cares to remember them for the rest of their lives.

        Comment


        • #34
          They say they want to die but they're all cowards and you can bet in his last moments he was terrified as he knew he was dieing. Makes me feel good knowing that.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by corbray View Post
            I work at the tate galleries but was driving to there from a different site and go past parliament near enough everyday. Apparently 4 are dead now and odds are more will die but i hope not really do.

            Kudos to the police though because the place was swarming with police within minutes and an air ambulance was there within 5 mins. Proper scary stuff though reflecting back on it coz at the time i didnt really know what was going on
            It was probably best you didn't know what was going on. Terrible thing to thing to have witnessed.

            Comment


            • #36
              Hate to say it but the ####er was more use to us alive. Need to get as much info out of him as possible. Credit to the police and ambulance all did an excellent job.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                Hate to say it but the ####er was more use to us alive. Need to get as much info out of him as possible. Credit to the police and ambulance all did an excellent job.
                8 arrests made today.

                Makes you wonder doesn't it? Either this guy hasn't covered his tracks that well or the old bill already had an eye on him.
                Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                Comment


                • #38
                  Why has there been no CCTV footage released? It's probably the most CCTV'd spot in the country

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    Why has there been no CCTV footage released? It's probably the most CCTV'd spot in the country
                    I'd imagine out of respect for those hurt or killed. Some amateur footage hit social media pretty quickly but the police encouraged people not to share it.
                    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Why has there been no CCTV footage released? It's probably the most CCTV'd spot in the country
                      There is a video of the car driving up the pavement of the bridge and the woman jumping into the thames. Mail etc

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        8 arrests made today.

                        Makes you wonder doesn't it? Either this guy hasn't covered his tracks that well or the old bill already had an eye on him.
                        Apparently he was "known to authorities"

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                          Apparently he was "known to authorities"
                          Winds me up a bit that.

                          I understand that we are tolerant society that promotes free speech and affords people the ability to live their life as they see fit, until a point they break the law. But surely if somebody is deemed enough of a risk to be on a watch list somewhere then we have to find a way of preventing them from committing a terrible act like this before it actually happens.

                          Now I'm by no means hard right wing, or one of those that calls for the borders to be shut or people to be banned from practising whatever religion they wish to. But I do believe that if people are promoting hate and talking about endangering the lives of other human beings then we should be able to get them off the streets before they act out something like this!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 23-03-2017, 12:29 PM.
                          Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                          Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Winds me up a bit that.

                            I understand that we are tolerant society that promotes free speech and affords people the ability to live their life as they see fit, until a point they break the law. But surely if somebody is deemed enough of a risk to be on a watch list somewhere then we have to find a way of preventing them from committing a terrible act like this before it actually happens.

                            Now I'm by no means hard right wing, or one of those that calls for the borders to be shut or people to be banned from practising whatever religion they wish to. But I do believe that if people are promoting hate and talking about endangering the lives of other human beings then we should be able to get them off the streets before they act out something like this!
                            Sounds like he was on the watch list a few years ago but hadn't done anything recently (until now of course) that gave anyone any idea he was planning anything.

                            The trouble is that shutting borders won't stop people born here like this guy and banning religions is quite extreme. Do we also ban Christianity for all the white terrorists over the years who have used it to justify their actions?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Saw someone say this yesterday on twitter.
                              Are you talking about christian terrorists acts in england over the years from biblical times or something recent? If recent, what are they, i cant thnk or remember, but my memory is the worst.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Saw someone say this yesterday on twitter.
                                Are you talking about christian terrorists acts in england over the years from biblical times or something recent? If recent, what are they, i cant thnk or remember, but my memory is the worst.
                                Not neccesarily in england as such although you get a lot of hate crimes against muslims. Anroad though theres anders brevik in norway, the guy who shot up an island a few years back. Theres also the stuff going on in the central african republic were christians are carrying out attacks on muslims en masse

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X