X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Jon Gaunt unemployable
    Good, he's a horrible ####.

As for the rest, I don't disagree with you Kev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      Totally agree tarbs but you'd then get mass protests by not only muslims but also the left who would brand it racist.

Where were all these protesters when Anjem choudry and his like were preaching hate on the streets of Britain? No bloody where that's where
      The Left in the UK need to wind their necks in a bit in my opinion. Half of them are kids fresh out of school with no real world experience from what I can tell. My big sister is a Labour councillor and huge Jeremy Corbyn fan. I hear her talk on politics, welfare, immigration, economics and society as a whole. It's frightening how out of touch with the real world she is.

I like the fact that we have an open, multicultural, forward thinking society. But at the same time, sometimes I think we go way too far. The level of Political Correctness that is commonplace in the UK these days is unlike anywhere else I've been in the world.

Personally, if our government had shut down a mosque because they had hard proof it was harbouring potential terrorists, or preaching anti-western philosophy, I'd applaud it. I'd also question the motives of any individuals who didn't applaud it.
      Last edited by Tarbie; 31-05-2017, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        The establishment are giving these people a free reign and anyone who doesnt like it and speaks out is dealt with.
        Shows where their allegiances lie. Bring the whole lot down I say....Anarchy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Good, he's a horrible ####.

As for the rest, I don't disagree with you Kev.
          He's actual a nice bloke, good pal of mine is Jon. Not afraid to say what needs saying, not surprised you don't like him though, not enough anti west conspiracy theories for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Behave a bit mate. ISIS leaders aren't PHD's in anything. They are sick individuals who use Islam to justify atrocities.

Serious question, how many Muslims have you ever actually spoken to about their faith and their interpretation of the Quran?
            youll find bagdahdi and others are phd's. ("In 2014, American and Iraqi intelligence analysts said that al-Baghdadi has a doctorate for Islamic studies in Quranic studies, from Saddam University in Baghdad.") how many muslims have i spoken too, many over years, tend to meet many in my work. i dont tend to speak about what i dont know.
            since it was a serious question, what about a serious response which doesnt assume im ignorant! ad hom argument, not good debating style

like the iranian lady a couple of weeks ago telling me Islam means peace, (it means submission in fact). or that iran has always been islamic, or that islamic armies have never
            invaded anywhere. wrong on all counts but of course it turns out she has never read the koran. reading the koran is the biggest cause of apostasy in islam

"The three Arabic words translated as “peace” in English are salaam, hudna, and suhl.

Salaam is the peace of submission. It’s the drawn out pronunciation of “slm” in “Islam,” (written Arabic has no vowels) the Arabic word for submission and obedience....
            There is peace, salaam, among Moslems when they submit to Allah and the teachings of the Koran. There is peace, salaam, between Moslems and kafirs, infidels, only when the latter submit to the rule of the former.
            In other words, salaam, Moslem peace, is not the absence of violence as it is for us, but the absence of disobedience.

Hudna, the second Arabic word translated in English as “peace,” means cease-fire, a temporary truce.

Suhl, the third Arabic term for “peace,... The Encyclopedia of Islam describes sulh as a concept of Islamic sharia law: The purpose of sulh is to end conflict and hostility among believers so that they may conduct
            their relationships in peace and amity….In Islamic law, sulh is a form of contract (aqd), legally binding on both the individual and community levels.[3] Note that it applies only between believers."

notice that none of the arabic words for peace have a meaning with the same intention as english. the state of mind is entirely different
            Last edited by QPR71; 31-05-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Am I just the only one reading this that thinks someone ought to get a life? Please be questioning , but get a grip people!

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                He's actual a nice bloke, good pal of mine is Jon. Not afraid to say what needs saying, not surprised you don't like him though, not enough anti west conspiracy theories for you
                Gaunts English so not allowed to air his views obviously. Any musty guilty of terrorism the mosque they used should be bulldozed . All members of such mosque and any family members deported, and that's being kind. Tarbie , think you've been away far too long mate.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Conspiracy theories? Here's some information to get your heads around:

"The suicide bomber, Salman Abedi, was part of an extremist group, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, that thrived in Manchester and was cultivated and used by MI5 for more than 20 years.

The LIFG is proscribed by Britain as a terrorist organisation which seeks a "hardline Islamic state" in Libya and "is part of the wider global Islamist extremist movement, as inspired by al-Qaida".

The "smoking gun" is that when Theresa May was Home Secretary, LIFG jihadists were allowed to travel unhindered across Europe and encouraged to engage in "battle": first to remove Mu'ammar Gadaffi in Libya, then to join al-Qaida affiliated groups in Syria.

Last year, the FBI reportedly placed Abedi on a "terrorist watch list" and warned MI5 that his group was looking for a "political target" in Britain. Why wasn't he apprehended and the network around him prevented from planning and executing the atrocity on 22 May?

These questions arise because of an FBI leak that demolished the "lone wolf" spin in the wake of the 22 May attack - thus, the panicky, uncharacteristic outrage directed at Washington from London and Donald Trump's apology."

Critical question:

"Why did the security service MI5 maintain terrorist "assets" in Manchester and why did the government did not warn the public of the threat in their midst?"

This question "remains unanswered, deflected by the promise of an internal "review".

"In 2011, according to Middle East Eye, the LIFG in Manchester were known as the "Manchester boys". Implacably opposed to Mu'ammar Gaddafi, they were considered high risk and a number were under Home Office control orders - house arrest - when anti-Gaddafi demonstrations broke out in Libya, a country forged from myriad tribal enmities.

Suddenly the control orders were lifted. "I was allowed to go, no questions asked," said one LIFG member. MI5 returned their passports and counter-terrorism police at Heathrow airport were told to let them board their flights."

Full article: http://johnpilger.com/articles/terro...-minister-know

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Conspiracy theories? Here's some information to get your heads around:

"The suicide bomber, Salman Abedi, was part of an extremist group, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, that thrived in Manchester and was cultivated and used by MI5 for more than 20 years.

The LIFG is proscribed by Britain as a terrorist organisation which seeks a "hardline Islamic state" in Libya and "is part of the wider global Islamist extremist movement, as inspired by al-Qaida".

The "smoking gun" is that when Theresa May was Home Secretary, LIFG jihadists were allowed to travel unhindered across Europe and encouraged to engage in "battle": first to remove Mu'ammar Gadaffi in Libya, then to join al-Qaida affiliated groups in Syria.

Last year, the FBI reportedly placed Abedi on a "terrorist watch list" and warned MI5 that his group was looking for a "political target" in Britain. Why wasn't he apprehended and the network around him prevented from planning and executing the atrocity on 22 May?

These questions arise because of an FBI leak that demolished the "lone wolf" spin in the wake of the 22 May attack - thus, the panicky, uncharacteristic outrage directed at Washington from London and Donald Trump's apology."

Critical question:

"Why did the security service MI5 maintain terrorist "assets" in Manchester and why did the government did not warn the public of the threat in their midst?"

This question "remains unanswered, deflected by the promise of an internal "review".

"In 2011, according to Middle East Eye, the LIFG in Manchester were known as the "Manchester boys". Implacably opposed to Mu'ammar Gaddafi, they were considered high risk and a number were under Home Office control orders - house arrest - when anti-Gaddafi demonstrations broke out in Libya, a country forged from myriad tribal enmities.

Suddenly the control orders were lifted. "I was allowed to go, no questions asked," said one LIFG member. MI5 returned their passports and counter-terrorism police at Heathrow airport were told to let them board their flights."

Full article: http://johnpilger.com/articles/terro...-minister-know
                    Doesn't read well for Theresa May does it?

I'm still not buying your theory that our government were in some way involved or complicit in the Manchester attack though. It is clear from a lot of what is hitting the press however that MI5 and Theresa May were aware of a Libyan terrorist cell in Manchester. It's clear MI5 may also have worked with them prior to the fall of Gadafi.

When will our governments learn their lesson with regards to working with terrorist organisations? Let's not forget that this whole spiral of events started when Al Qaeda blew up the Twin Towers. Al Qaeda who were born from the Mujahideen, who were our allies when fighting the Soviets in the late 70's.

Perversely, it has now gone 360 degrees again. Al Qaeda have disbanded and reformed as Al-Nusra Front in Syria. Al-Nusra Front fight side by side with the Kurdish YPG and the Americans against ISIS. You couldn't make it up, could you?!!
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 01-06-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

When will our governments learn their lesson with regards to working with terrorist organisations? Let's not forget that this whole spiral of events started when Al Qaeda blew up the Twin Towers. Al Qaeda who were born from the Mujahideen, who were our allies when fighting the Soviets in the late 70's.
                      Don't think that's quite accurate Tarbie. There had been other attacks prior to 9/11. For example, the 1993 attack on the WTC; the 1998 attacks in Tanzania and Kenya on the US embassies killing 224 people with more than 5,000 wounded. There were others too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Don't think that's quite accurate Tarbie. There had been other attacks prior to 9/11. For example, the 1993 attack on the WTC; the 1998 attacks in Tanzania and Kenya on the US embassies killing 224 people with more than 5,000 wounded. There were others too.
                        Matter of perception that Stan.

Of course, there were significant terrorist attacks by Islamic groups prior to 911. The US Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania being the ones that spring to mind.........although I'm pretty sure that was Al Qaeda too though, right?

What differentiates 911 for me is it was the first major attack by an Islamic group on American home soil. And it was the attack that was the catalyst for George Bush's war on terror.

Without 911 there almost certainly would be no ISIS.

Comment

Twin towers? What about tower 7?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Twin towers? What about tower 7?
                            Hubble is your man for conspiracy theories mate!

Comment

Hubble is your man for conspiracy theories mate!
                              Oh yeah

Comment

• Major Incident at London Bridge & Borough Market

Van involved and reports of many casualties

Comment

Working...
                                X